Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Please Confirm Its Authenticity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Confirm Its Authenticity! (719 Views)

Can Someone Please Confirm Please? / Please Confirm Your Partner's Rhesus Factor Before Pregnancy - Very Important / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by lokoventurex1(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Good day everyone,

I actually created a topic on nairaland and it got to the front page. My gmail was included in the post though.

I got this as a mail from an unknown friend to be.

Hello My Dear,

How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity.

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss
Emile Philips 39 of age, am from France, i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom which is now Al Rayan Bank Plc. is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is OK that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our child before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own.
Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin.

I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful,
Emile Philips

Kindly help me confirm how true this could be? I don't want to fall mugu of these Nigerian fraudsters.
Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
grin

The way it was written....NO DOUBT.. grin

Juz be careful who u dealing with..

1 Like

Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by teebankz10(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2017
V
Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by Andrella51(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2017
there is something fishy about that story, the writer does not sound like someone who had lived in France or England for that matter. its a scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fmt grin

1 Like

Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by pweshboi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
ask for the Facebook account of the person and go through her profile... if it's a new account then my brother run... and if it's an account with no visible pictures but wordings brotherly...... gawa fast fast.
another way you can verify is ask for Instagram account and all if she gives excuses of not being on social media and all those crappy stories... my brother ask for LinkedIn account and if she doesn't have... you know what to do. best of luck
Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by lokoventurex1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweshboi:
ask for the Facebook account of the person and go through her profile... if it's a new account then my brother run... and if it's an account with no visible pictures but wordings brotherly...... gawa fast fast.
another way you can verify is ask for Instagram account and all if she gives excuses of not being on social media and all those crappy stories... my brother ask for LinkedIn account and if she doesn't have... you know what to do. best of luck

I will do as you have said. Am not not just comfortable with the mail. I just wanted to be sure it's a scam.. Many thanks bro
Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by GraveMan(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bro This Na Scam Gan. 100% Scammer At Work, U Fit Sell Ur Papa House Cef
Re: Please Confirm Its Authenticity! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
The guy sent me the same message( wether lady) claiming his from England, I will try and get his up address to confirm him

(1) (Reply)

Guy Rejects Gift From An Anonymous Lady For The Fear Of Getting Stabbed / Guys! You Found Yourself In This Situation? (pic) / 9 Things Every Man Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.