Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives (29124 Views)

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by oluwasegun007(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
mumu u wan make she cough before...
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by olumose001(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
and we can say ur mum was gossipping during ur conception and that is why u can't spot the humor and mind ur biznez instead of insulting his mum...Stupidly and ignorantly instead to take correction now i know u will be bitter and want to defend this your show of shame.. Smh
Thank you sir, and its the type of you that your mom will be shouting 'lord Jesus, Jesus, oh my God' during conception.. i don't know if you share d same mom with d guy, or you're just plainly stupid as he is.. #peace
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by rapheeky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
So not being a talkative means one dumb?...I don't get u.. pls explain ...food de hungry me.
GraveMan:
An Dose Ladies That Dont Scream Will Give Birth To Dumb Baby Abi?
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
& just when you think you have seen and heard it all..

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
olumose001:
Thank you sir, and its the type of you that your mom will be shouting 'lord Jesus, Jesus, oh my God' during conception.. i don't know if you share d same mom with d guy, or you're just plainly stupid as he is.. #peace
atleast she remembers the lord that is why the wisdom of the lord is with me...Ur own mama called who?lai mohammed,blackface,dammy krane and obesere...That is why u are devoid of basic common sense...The oil of wisdom that is supposed to be with u..Ur mum used it to lubricate her public toto...Smh...�����
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by GraveMan(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
rapheeky:
So not being a talkative means one dumb?...I don't get u.. pls explain ...food de hungry me.
You Are A Dumb Nigga
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chybeibe:
Go kiss your brother.

You are disgusting
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by olumose001(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
atleast she remembers the lord that is why the wisdom of the lord is with me...Ur own mama called who?lai mohammed,blackface,dammy krane and obesere...That is why u are devoid of basic common sense...The oil of wisdom that is supposed to be with u..Ur mum used it to lubricate her public toto...Smh...�����
Now this a man who needs f*ck, but I don't really give ia f*ck..

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
olumose001:
Now this a man who needs f*ck, but I don't really give ia f*ck..
if u av dat type of sense and don't give a damn u shud av ignored the post that exposed ur fooolllllishness..
You ran out of steam...U ARE VERY EMPTY INTELLECTUALLY.. Ur garden of common sense is barren..Plc..."product of a leaking condom"
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by olumose001(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
if u av dat type of sense and don't give a damn u shud av ignored the post that exposed ur fooolllllishness..
You ran out of steam...U ARE VERY EMPTY INTELLECTUALLY.. Ur garden of common sense is barren..Plc..."product of a leaking condom"
Bros, why are you so pained like this na... Grab a chilled bottle of coke and cool your mind, its not like I had sex with your mum na...
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
olumose001:
Bros, why are you so pained like this na... Grab a chilled bottle of coke and cool your mind, its not like I had sex with your mum na...
ahhahah I'm pained because foolish and stupid people disgusts me...Even the Bible rebukes foolish people...Do me a favor learn manners and try to educate ursef more on how to improve ur grey matter there is a reason it was installed in ur head for free...Don't under utilize it...

U can have my mum and her mum as a bonus..Afterall my dad just died..Afterall ur age mate suffering from the same disease as u raped an 85 yr old granny to coma recently...Below is a depiction of ur life..

1 Share

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Lalas247(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Something tells me lalas247 screams during sex tongue
Lol screams like how ..... give me example
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by torhyb(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
;Dmaybe his mum screams during sex my opinion tho
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by yomskid: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
GraveMan:

abeg help me ask am oo...
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Praissey: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
GraveMan:
You said my mind.
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Krisddon: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweshboi:
lol, where did he get his facts from? a survey?
From pork grin
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol screams like how ..... give me example

Ah! Ye! Ye! Brother Ejo! Mi shey mo! tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Pennykeyz(m): 2:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Haaa, dis guy... U av killed me with laughter, d am not feeling fine got me mehn.... grin
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Kobicove(m): 4:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Wareva
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by diteh(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Let me ask k him how many Screaming Ladies has he impregnated
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Orpe7(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Mrs Nwabasili must have been a screamer grin
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Look at how he look like expired moi moi.
u scream

I Don see m
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ah! Ye! Ye! Brother Ejo! Mi shey mo! tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Kikikiki funny guy
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
Go kiss your brother.

Please can I buy u pant?
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Boxer007:

Please can I buy u pant?
Wetin come be your own?

1 Like

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
Wetin come be your own?

Please don't ask stupid question. Can I buy u pant and wear it for you or not? Am no more gay
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Boxer007:

Please don't ask stupid question. Can I buy u pant and wear it for you or not? Am no more gay
So I made you straight, you don kolo finally

1 Like

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
So I made you straight, you don kolo finally

Kindly give me your puccccy and I promise to be straight. Please. Can we arrange please?
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Boxer007:

Kindly give me your puccccy and I promise to be straight. Please. Can we arrange please?
Oga carry your wahala dey go. You don see fine girl na for you to dey nornor.

1 Like

Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:

Lady who tell you you are handsome? So you think you all that just because I ask you for puccccy? Please commot for road mennn
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Boxer007(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
Chybeibe:

Lady am no longer gay from today. Please will u fuk me?
Re: N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Boxer007:

Lady am no longer gay from today. Please will u fuk me?
Go fuxxk yourself, as you can see am busy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji / Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.