Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) (16234 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by shammah1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
May the killers & sponsors of the Northern Christian Minorities never go unpunished by the almighty God. Amen. May my native relatives RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by samsard(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

Shut up. If you don't have any thing reasonable to say. Was Ipob mentioned in the post. School shildren everywhere undecided
Do I look like I'm a school child to you? If you weren't so poor intellectually, you'd have seen what i was trying to relate and countered it reasonably with points, or simply ignored; but not no, you had to show yourself.
Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
How is protesting in UK going to stop herdsmen killings in Plateau state is Nigeria part of the UK. What you should be doing as a diaspora community is to raise funds and funnel weapons to your people in Plateau to defend themselves and take the fight to those animals not engaging in useless protests.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Pvibe007: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:
Do I look like I'm a school child to you? If you weren't so poor intellectually, you'd have seen what i was trying to relate and countered it reasonably with points, or simply ignored; but not no, you had to show yourself.

Clap for ya self! Mr Teacher
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Pvibe007: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:

Clap for ya self ! Mr teacher
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Pvibe007: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:

No harsh feeling pal. I just Dey vex since I read the news! I nearly pour my landlord hot water. I had to re-read your comment to digest it. Peace!! How ur side?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by goodnews777: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
The world need to be informed about the situation in Nigeria. Buhari sponsored terror is genocidal yet because it's a black nation nothing is being done. Just like in Rwanda and Burundi , Somalia etc. The world does not say anything until millions have died. The U.S., Britain and a host of other nations with embassy officials in Nigeria but have kept mute over FULANI menace are all guilty of being accomplices to the murder and maiming of christian civilians all over Nigeria under the direct supervision of Buhari. Buhari and El rufai are co sponsors of terror in Nigeria . The world has to know and documentations has to be made of these atrocities for them to be held accountable in the foreseeable future.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by shammah1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Agreed
Rotji:
Plateau State should be at the forefront of adopting and implementing the anti open grazing law because by statistics no state has lost its indegenes more than them, I wonder why the state government is foot dragging. This people have made it clear they won't let you be, why keep treating them with kid gloves?!
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by dabeto: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stop all this hate speech against a people grin
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by breakeven: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
And we are not protesting in Nigeria. Islamization in progress in Nigeria starting from middle belt And Gowon will open his Bucal cavity and tell us that restructuring Nigeria is not possible. And i have never had him condemning the killing of his people in the middle belt.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by breakeven: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Thank you, our brethren, but Buhari still won't do anything. You can keep on trying, but I'm not sure he would still listen.
The man get ear cancer nah. He appears to be deaf and dumb when it comes to the issue of fulani herdsmen massacre

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by desmond2pk: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
People are afraid to protest at home because of buhari army
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
they should come back to Nigeria and protest, I will chatter private jets that will convey them to Kaduna ... Ndi Ara... murderous Fulani herdman's has come to stay , they are not terrorist according to Jubril
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tell them to come and protest in their home. that London protest isn't valid.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by samsard(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

No harsh feeling pal. I just Dey vex since I read the news! I nearly pour my landlord hot water. I had to re-read your comment to digest it. Peace!! How ur side?
All fine, na harmattan and the Buhari economy dey touch guys. But man must survive.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
correct talk
emmasege:
The funniest thing is that Bubu's government has not seen the murderous fulanis as a terror group and threat to national peace and unity. He would rather outlaw an unarmed organisation just to intimidate them and everyone, and make us all submit to these bloody jihadists who like to displace natives and afflict them.

Before some losers start singing IPOB song, let me quickly add that I'm not igbo and neither do I support any secession.

I'm proudly O'ODUA!
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
What I am not understanding is why all these protest. What has it changed. Nigerians have been protesting nearly every week for as long as I can remember and nothing has changed. The defnition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. It is time something radical to be done. And please I am not talking about war.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by loveth360(f): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hope there is no igbo among them.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by loveth360(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:
Some IPOB youths who have imbibed the doctrine of hate and renounced humanism were rejoicing on the other thread over the killings, seeing it as some sort of divine vengeance visited on victims for shooting unarmed IPOB protesters.
They forget their brethren have also been victims of the marauders.
are you not also happy that your terrorist army are killing ipob members,tell me the difference between you and those you are accusing.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Suppose to be a nationwide protest against Fulani terrorist killings around Nigeria if only Nigeria was a nation.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Pvibe007: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
samsard:
All fine, na harmattan and the Buhari economy dey touch guys. But man must survive.

Send me a PM. U suppose don leave that zoo
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by bamoski(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
The state should also ban public grazing.

We need CCTV everywhere in Nigeria to curb crime, even if CCTV is install everywhere, where is electricity to power them. shocked

The blood of those killed are in your hands, and everyone of those zombies that brought this calamity to Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by COCKCROW: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
There is nothing in the killing in Plateau state or any where in the north. It is an internal affair. Gowon is aware as a leader in the Arewa nation. In a united nation like conplaining of a killing like this is tantamount to fighting against the nation. The best is to vacate their land for the fulani herdsmen
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by COCKCROW: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
desmond2pk:
People are afraid to protest at home because of buhari army

People are not afraid to protest because of Buhari army but because of those who support evil under this satanic verse govt. Meddle belt states are slaves to be used. Therefore slaves are not expected to protest. They are all docile
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
zoba88:
In a highly impact-ful and successful campaign, the Plateau State Association, UK in solidarity with other Plateau citizens, staged a “Justice Protest” to condemn, the incessant murders of innocent people in Plateau villages by Fulani herdsmen.

The protest commenced at the Nigerian High Commission London, following the receipt of approval from the British Police, the Westminster City Council and other relevant authorities for the protest to proceed.

Plateau citizens resident in London, British citizens, Europeans and several individuals joined the protest, expressing their disgust/sympathy and disapproval at the high number of people killed in the last six months and the inability of Government to act accordingly.

At the end of the Protest, the President of the organisation – Mrs. Josephine Ibrahim along with the General Secretary (Mr Rwang Chall) read/issued a communique condemning the acts of terrorism in Plateau villages and then subsequently handed over a dossier of pictures, which profiled most of the killings on the Plateau to the Acting High Commissioner, Mr. Tajudeen Adeniyi who was present at the protest.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/protest-at-nigeria-high.html?m=1

Isn't general yakubu gowon from plateau state?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by ttru: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
What of the Fulanis killed? Are they not human beings?
No to violence anyways
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by OShepherd: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
pauldiamonds:
GOD HELP US........./.ASK GABRIEL,IS THE TRUMPET NOT READY YET,I CAN BORROW HIM MY WHISTLE
This whistle or Trumpet blowing is taking forever before the righteous ones give up shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / Ogun Government Cancels All Independence Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.