Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Am In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love (476 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love by Irvinhayleys1: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please help!! I am a guy with a girlfriend.. The problem is that, i am inlove with my bestfriend who has a boyfriend and a crush she is very attracted to.. I am now confused and the fact now is i stay in the same compound where she stays, alongside her crush.. Please help a brother
Re: Am In Love by Draei: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't advise confused unserious
beings. Next thread please....
Re: Am In Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am In Love by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wait Let Me Drink This Garri finish

1 Like

Re: Am In Love by greatnaija01: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
k
your only problem is you have the WRONG DEFINITION OF LOVE.
You see, LOVE is not a feeling.... it can be expressed in more ways than emotional feeling o
Another confusing thought is..... WHY ARE YOU NOT DATING YOUR BESTIE..... whats the point of having a gf who is not your bestie... that is SELF-DECEIT of the highest order.
Yet another thing to consider is..... YOU ARE JUST Hot n THINKING WITH ya deeq... because if you truly love your bestie, you would not have friendzoned each other, and you would have sat your asss down to consider the effect of your "funny emotion" would have on her relationship, your relationship n everyone around u both.

THIS IS WHY WE SAY LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, If you sat down to study about relationships before entering then you would have made wiser choices.... Its all a perversion right now... so get good books on relationships and let your emotions be put under thoughtful control.

Sometimes we do not value what we have until we loose it.... she was your bestie but became very attractive now that another man has her.... what a life... see go n study o else you will keep living accidentally.

Irvinhayleys1:
Please help!! I am a guy with a girlfriend.. The problem is that, i am inlove with my bestfriend who has a boyfriend and a crush she is very attracted to.. I am now confused and the fact now is i stay in the same compound where she stays, alongside her crush.. Please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Am In Love by falcon01: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Am In Love by coolestofall(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Irvinhayleys1:
It might take sm while but u'll surely get over it. U might get lucky smday u'll find smone u love n who also loves u back. N pls op, come out clean 2 ur girl friend, let her knw u care 4 her but dnt love her. Its really not nice deceiving smone when it comes 2 love.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love by SmellingAnus(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
You are about to break your girl friend's heart but the good news for her is that karma has already set you up for your heart to be broken by your best friend that you are crushing on grin

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Romance!!!! / Wait! Whoever Have An Ear Let Them Hear / 14 Amazing Ways To Resolve Relationship Conflicts And Solve Relationship Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.