Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

The I.G Of Police Ibraim Idris Said; "I Would Not Make Any Oral Comment Or Answe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The I.G Of Police Ibraim Idris Said; "I Would Not Make Any Oral Comment Or Answe (298 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Exclusive:Why Presidency Cabal Imposed Buhari’s Arabic Interpreter As D-G Of NIA / The I.G Of Police Help Need Here In Ikorodu The Police Are Dirty Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The I.G Of Police Ibraim Idris Said; "I Would Not Make Any Oral Comment Or Answe by Zazablog: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
The Senate Ad hoc Committee investigating allegations of corruption and misconduct leveled against the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris by Senator Isah Misau (APC Bauchi) was on Wednesday adjourned to a later date.

This followed presentation of some documents by the IG to the committee on the allegations against him. http://zazakimberly..com.ng/2017/11/the-ig-of-police-ibraim-idris-said-i.html

(1) (Reply)

2 Former Civil Servants In Katsina Docked Over N650m SURE-P Fraud / #unityweek: Birth Anniversary Of Prophet Muhammad (sa) / When Blackmail Becomes A Tool…ntdc Incessant Workers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.