Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? (3295 Views)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Slayer2: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
2dice01:
easy lioness

Am not hating tho grin

Why your blood dey hot..you just met someone your profile says you are engaged grin

Girl take it easy...one step at a time

Even the bobo no blow Trumphet

I know you will understand me few months to diss time

Cheers

You leave people alone. She will not understand anything in few months, the way she is enjoying the relationship that's how it will be forever, alexialin. Carry go my sister.

For you undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Slayer2:

You leave people alone. She will not understand anything in few months, the way she is enjoying the relationship that's how it will be forever, alexialin. Carry go my sister.

For you undecided

Well all I can say is, some people are angry whenever someone is in a good place with their loved one.
Those ones castigating me here, knows absolutely noting about me, but in their dumvb skull, they feel they are entitled to poke their smelly noses in my biz.
Someone said I cannot hold down a man in my past relationships and I ask hold down my exs? Who were demons in sheep clothing? Who were aiming to destroy me? Are those the kind of men to hold down and keep?
Do one hold down hyenas and vultures? And make them companions? undecided

Are those the kind of men, a good responsible woman should down on?
Lol

For the records, not all men are marriageable whether we like to hear it or not.
Likewise not all women.

God saved me from deadly traps in the past and someone is saying I can't hold down a man . Well I won't say much, caused av said all I need to say.
Am in a happy place, and theres no bad mouthing that will transport me to a sad place anymore.
Am not rubbing my joy on anyone faces, am simply happy. And I will not apologize for it.

Am responsible for my choices. So anyone against me should please mind their fucvking business.

2dice01, I didnt make your life miserable so I wonder why my choices should be a topic of discussion early this morning.

You wail, you whine from now til forever? My life still do not concern you.

Simply focus on your life and make it better including henrylowe.
Stop bn miserable, it will help you a great deal.

And Slayer, if u had not asked me about my bf early this morning wey I dey my own jeje. All these vultures in human form won't be saying rubbish today

So please abeg you Slayer2, no need mentioning my bf on my dp anymore. There are miserable, and hateful peeps here.
Biko.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by 2dice01: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Well all I can say is, some people are angry whenever someone is in a good place with their loved one.
Those ones castigating me here, knows absolutely noting about me, but in their dumvb skull, they feel they are entitled to poke their smelly noses in my biz.
Someone said I cannot hold down a man in my past relationships and I ask hold down my exs? Who were demons in sheep clothing? Who were aiming to destroy me? Are those the kind of men to hold down and keep?
Do one hold down hyenas and vultures? And make them companions? undecided

Are those the kind of men, a good responsible woman should down on?
Lol

For the records, not all men are marriageable whether we like to hear it or not.
Likewise not all women.

God saved me from deadly traps in the past and someone is saying I can't hold down a man . Well I won't say much, caused av said all I need to say.
Am in a happy place, and theres no bad mouthing that will transport me to a sad place anymore.
Am not rubbing my joy on anyone faces, am simply happy. And I will not apologize for it.

Am responsible for my choices. So anyone against me should please mind their fucvking business.

2dice01, I didnt make your life miserable so I wonder why my choices should be a topic of discussion early this morning.

You wail, you whine from now til forever? My life still do not concern you.

Simply focus on your life and make it better including henrylowe.
Stop bn miserable, it will help you a great deal.

And Slayer, if u had not asked me about my bf early this morning wey I dey my own jeje. All these vultures in human form won't be saying rubbish today

So please abeg you Slayer2, no need mentioning my bf on my dp anymore. There are miserable, and hateful peeps here.
Biko.
now you are taking it personal

Smh
I thought we are friends ...
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
2dice01:
now you are taking it personal

Smh
I thought we are friends ...

Smhhhh

We are not friends if u keep meddling and poking your nose in my choices.

And it is personal.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Well this cannot be denied, even Nigerian men either. But I feel if you've been searching for a long time and couldn't get to be with someone faithful.

No 1. Give it a rest. There are sometimes, some things are just meant to find you naturally. If you disturb that element, it will whisk away. Just be cool and easy, don't give it too much thought. She might actually be the one to come get you.

No 2. I really don't know your 360 degrees circle because if you are someone that claims to have good friends( I mean good female friends) gotten by good cultivated relationships as a result of how much of a good person you are. Finding a faithful girlfriend wouldn't be that hard. The worst is finding her at the places presumed to be: like the church-oh forget it, this place is a whole myth of finding a faithful person . I mean, you can try to change your circle, try another twist. This is like the opposite of the first--- go extra mile.

No 3: well, talk to God. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Girls Take Us For / Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) / Life Is Getting Boring Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.