Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (88338 Views)

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Dnockeror333(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
jonsnow12:
I came here to see the nude pictures

May your eye not go blind Jonsnow12! What is in your sokoto? What then did you still want to see? Olôribgibgônôr!
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Dnockeror333(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Where is d nude pix na just wasted my data

Oh foolish men! What is on them that you do not have or that you will not have?

May your eye not go blind! What is in your sokoto? What then did you still want to see? Olôribgibgônôr!
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Martin0:

Bravogrincheesy
So you re laughing at me abi
I won't be your friend again grin
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Martin0(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

So you re laughing at me abi
I won't be your friend again grin

Na wa ooo,grin
U be spirit?how u take know say I dey laugh u,,,?cheesy

Hahaha u nor go be my friend hiangrin
Negodu nu Nwanta Mmalu Imma na chor e fucckup ooocheesycheesy

I don pass friends stage nacheesy
Na couples we be now na,jus say I nor go be ur husband again so that e go dey official then I go get freedom to go search for dem fin fine girls with blenz&ukwu
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Stemkay: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

What the hell are u on about undecided
Madam save a worthless man who is 32 years old!
They took the pics ... the ladies didn’t send them nudes dear
Forming saint won’t get u husband on Nl .... bashing the ladies and then u forget the guys did wrong also .......
At the end of the day these ladies are adults it’s their biz if they want to shag but did they consent to taking their pics and using it for money undecided

Arrest them all nonsense ......

Besides, dey usually set up their victims, since dats their own way of life. Means any lady can be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by toyinjimoh(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Oh foolish men! What is on them that you do not have or that you will not have?

May your eye not go blind! What is in your sokoto? What then did you still want to see? Olôribgibgônôr!
see how stupid u re how is dat ur business
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://punchng.com/corpers-arrested-for-posting-girlfriends-nude-photos-online/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3720893_cymera20160516145243_jpeg0b077d81843c5ba684712c40edc944e9

Saw the thread topic shocked
Opened Thread.
Scanned for Breast Pinshure.
Couldn't locate any corps members breast.
Sighs Mtcheeeew.
Insults Lalsticlala n Seun.
STOP CENSORING OR. DELETING BREAST.
Closes thread.
Nonsense.
grin.
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by paroh137(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Your signature, but you no fine na. Who dey pm you abeg?
Silentscreamer:
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by wumade: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
charismaticdave:

Why should anyone be having sex prior marriage

Aunty Ade, didn't you read there that, the photos were taken secretly?

So if you are having sex with your boyfriend and you are naked and he picks up his phone. Do you always check what he is doing on the phone.

It can happen to anyone

The guys are just plainly stupid
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin
Your blood too day boil self
I'm sorry for the way i spoke
Don't mind those guys joor

E-hugs cheesy
Lol no mind me jare
kiss
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by tunize(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some girls brain shall is full of relaxer" somtimes i wonder d crazy tinz dey claim all in d name of global age dey do for love. how can a sensible girl jst sitdown allow guy take her nude picx or likewise send nude picx our generation shall finish.. well some guyz too nor really mature bttr ladies mind who and who dem do some certain tinz wit.
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stemkay:

Besides, dey usually set up their victims, since dats their own way of life. Means any lady can be a victim.
True
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by mtngloetiartel: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
modelmike7:

Eh ya!!
lol he is definately disappointed
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by centboy123456(m): 3:30am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Foolish ladies

What will make me try that nonsense

Some ladies will just be misbehaving...Sending nudes to random guys upandan undecided

How can a lady be so foolish to go nude for a guy to the extent of taking her pix

that what u girls alwys say but at d end it noting I can make u fall for me and I can make u send me ur nude that if I mean u Nd u are not better Dan those girls who send nude to guys abi u no get man when dey F/u/ck you
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by centboy123456(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Forming saint won’t get u husband on Nl .... bashing the ladies and then u forget the guys did wrong also .......
At the end of the day these ladies are adults it’s their biz if they want to shag but did they consent to taking their pics and using it for money undecided

well said bro that mine that guy
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by centboy123456(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

well said bro that mine that girl

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by centboy123456(m): 3:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]
Cheap talk. You'll do more than nudes with just N10,000 tongue

10 k is too much sef 2k u are good to go
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Dnockeror333(m): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2017
toyinjimoh:
see how stupid u re how is dat ur business

May the Lord bless you toyinjimoh.
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by kazzy4u(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2017
old news.
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Simpledude0847(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Foolish ladies

Some ladies will just be misbehaving...Sending nudes to random guys upandan undecided

How can a lady be so foolish to go nude for a guy to the extent of taking her pix

According to this story, the ladies didn't send nudes. The guys took the pictures while they were knacking. Because of the ulterior motives of the guys, I am sure they took the pictures without the ladies knowing. The prayer is not to meet dudes like that..
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by trinity11(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This brings to mind what Gertrude Stein said to Ernest Hemingway, 'You are all a lost generation.' And that was even in the early-mid 90's.

I'm not a saint, but things people do nowadays in the guise of being civilised and liberal leaves me aghast. And the saddening, sobering reality is that our kids will be worse than us.

i just need 4 male children, God plsssssssz
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by lebete3000: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by charismaticdave(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=wumade post=62232497][/quote]

One of my seniors in Secondary School in those days had a tiny penis and just one testicles.

He categorically discouraged us from having sex prior to marriage. Little did we know that he was trying to cover his inadequacies.

If he is married now, how sure are you that the wife won't cheat on him even if she is a virgin when they met.

I believe, there are no rights and there are no wrongs.

It's our perception of both that determines the sphere we take to
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by charismaticdave(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2017
trinity11:

i just need 4 male children, God plsssssssz

Is Bobrisky not a male child
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Foolish ladies

I agree. Sending nudes is just foolish. Never done it...will never do it.
And it is not about forming good girl in NL. It is just common sense that a lot of girls lack these days
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by MhizzAJ(f): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
ImaIma1:

I agree. Sending nudes is just foolish. Never done it...will never do it.
And it is not about forming good girl in NL. It is just common sense that a lot of girls lack these days

Exactly...i like the way you reason
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by trinity11(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
charismaticdave:

Is Bobrisky not a male child
Lol what is Bobrisky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.