Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Celebrity "Freebie" List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity "Freebie" List (768 Views)

Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy / Go Tell That Over Night Celebrity Am Here am d hottest dude here (pics) / This Guy Can Transform Himself Into Any Celebrity With The Help Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity "Freebie" List by Obakam47(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Celebrity freebie list is a list of 5 celebrities who, should the opportunity arise, one is allowed to sleep with without it being considered as cheating by your significant other.

So I decided to take up the herculean task of coming up with five hot celebrity for my freebie list.
If nothing else a guy can dream.
Feel free to make a list of your own.

1) Halle Berry
Ever since seeing this beauty in Die Another Day (best movie bikini moment BTW), she has been my number one crush. The number of artist singing her praise surely agree with me.

2) Zoe Saldana
One of the hottest black women in show business. she has graced a number of remarkable movies, star trek, avatar, guardians of the galaxy, pirates of the caribbean e.t.c and she definitely made the list

Re: Celebrity "Freebie" List by Obakam47(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
3) Robyn Rihanna Fenty
This Barbados beauty is number three on my list. With her stunning looks and bad girl attitude I'm sure you understand why. Seems she can do no wrong and everything she touches turns to gold.

Re: Celebrity "Freebie" List by Obakam47(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
4) Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
This talented Nigerian writer has written novels, short stories and non-fiction. She also holds a Master's degree in African studies from Yale university and is a lethal combination of Beauty and brains.

After watching her Tedx video, she officially joined the list as I find smart women super sexy.

Re: Celebrity "Freebie" List by Obakam47(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
5) Ebube Nwagbo
She's a Nigerian actresses from anambra state, a terrific actresses with curves in all the right places. She completes the list.

Re: Celebrity "Freebie" List by Obakam47(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Honourable Mentions Angelina Jolie Mia Khalifa Tyra Banks Nse Etim Ekpe Lupita Nyongo Serena Williams Agbani Darego Isha Sesay Katy Perry Megan Fox

(1) (Reply)

Woman Blame Husband Infecting Her With 3 SDTs, Prophet Distroy 11 Years Marriage / Anti-sars Starter Pack Now Available, Grab Yours Now!!! / We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This…..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.