Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? (1149 Views)

Man Split Lottery He Won With His Friend! / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by pdpchieftain: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
I came across this blog https://gagabet. Its a betting blog and the reviews seems to be very great and the blog seems to have been around for a while. I want to hear a first hand testimony if anyone can say they have won with games gotten from the blog. The games are kind of pricey too, just trying to make sure and not get carried away.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by jpsacks: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Yea, but there was a time there was a loss, the prediction was 0-0, 1-1 was played. The guy gave excuses but he later gave free games and those ones came as predicted.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by balaah(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
If not for the price, I would have loved to sub. Looks legit enough but 100k for a fixed game is just too much for someone like me.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by bjarts: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Good things don't come cheap, really tempted right now.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by abuaudu(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Played 3 times from there, all came correct.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by daramolaog: 2:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Is that blog for real?? He has loads upon loads of positive reviews ���
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by MrHibee(m): 4:48am On Nov 11, 2017
You people are mad altogether. You think you are smart, you come here and scam unsuspecting victims with your fake accounts and comments. Bloody bastards. You created all these accounts same day 6/16 to pull this stunt. Like really? Only foolish people believe in sure odds. If truly you have sure odds or that shit exist, why don't you bet all your fking money on your sure odds and become a billionaire instead of asking for money from people. Jobless cretins.

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by meshpips(m): 6:10am On Nov 11, 2017
daramolaog:
Is that blog for real?? He has loads upon loads of positive reviews ���

Please stay away from that guy and his blog.

He is not honest with what he writes on the blog.

About 2 months ago, he gave a wrong prediction for a match in Paraguay. People lost serious money.

Go and check his blog, you will not see the record of that loss (he has removed it).

If he truly is an honest person, that record ought to still be there.

Please stay away from him and his blog.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by meshpips(m): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2017
abuaudu:

Can you show us the 3 tickets you played and won?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by meshpips(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Please read through the thread with link below to see how they successfully lured people into parting with $300 yet the match failed!

https://www.nairaland.com/4049025/there-genuine-sources-fixed-games

Read through the blog, the failed match for September is no longer there.

Please stay away from that guy and his blog.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by Godwin616: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
balaah:
If not for the price, I would have loved to sub. Looks legit enough but 100k for a fixed game is just too much for someone like me.
Does a fixed game actually exists or just an avenue to scam people. many scammers full this Nairaland o.
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by faithyguy: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL... OR IF U WANNA JOIN ME BUY THE GAME PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO femiguy@protonmail.com
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by faithyguy: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
abuaudu:

Hello Bro My Name Is Femi. I would like to know if the gagabet is real or a scam can they have lot of review, if u are with them lemme know cause i would like to subcribe soon. they have good fixed match.. or we can save together get it together

thanks

my email is femiguy@protonmail.com. please send me ur whats app number or phone number so we can relate about this games
Re: Anyone Ever Won With This Blogs Predictions? by zoltan02(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ask yourself, if these guy truly have fixed matches would they sell to you for peanuts? They would rather sell there houses and cars to stake and win. Use your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Alvn / Uche logistics is a scammer! / Kano: OBDII Car Scanner #5,000( Available in bulk- Delivery Nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.