Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks (503 Views)

Great Appliances For Your Home/offices (pay On Delivery). / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light / Who Can Supply Solar Energy In Nigeria!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by Tophin(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2010
Hi,I am a solar engineer.i install solar energy in any place allover Nigeria.If you want to use solar energy, The first thing that you need to do is to configure the appliances that will be use within the vicinity.This configuration enable you to know how much it will cost you to own a solar energy at your vicinity.The configuration is done by a solar engineer.you can contact me for more details.

tundeflip@yahoo.com phone nos 08089720364
Re: Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by Tophin(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
please you are free to ask me any question
Re: Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by damogul: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
How much would it cost me to run solar power which would handle 7 power saving light bulbs, a television, home theater, freezer, 3 ceiling fans and a 2 horse power airconditioner?
Re: Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by netotse(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
how much do your solar panels cost? what's their effeciency and rating?
Re: Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by Tophin(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2010
Am waiting for you
Re: Do You Need Solar Energy @home,offices,street Light,banks by Tophin(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
let do it together

(1) (Reply)

Executive 3bedroom Flat, 2toilet And 2baths At Alagbole, Via Ojodu: 250k X 2year / 3bdrm Flat 3t/2b To Let @ Adeleke Street,off Allen,ikeja: / For Sale A Plot Of Land With Structure Asking 10m At Agege Area Post Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.