Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,961 members, 7,973,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program (563 Views)

Lagos State University MBA Program / Scholarship For Online MBA Program At University Of Essex / Affordable 100% Online MINI MBA Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program by HumbleLover: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
All my life I have dreamed of traveling abroad for my studies but I have not been able to live up to this dream due to financial constraints. After my degree here in Nigeria I am now planning for my MBA hoping for God intervention. Last month I spoke with my uncle about my passion to study abroad and he has promised to assist me. I love Canada and I would like to study there but I heard that their Visa is hard to get these days. Though I have already paid for application fee for one of the schools in Canada but I don't want to miss this life time opportunity. So I want to also consider any of the European countries but I don't have enough information on schools and their MBA program over. I will be grateful if any one in the house can help me with information on any affordable schools in Europe where I can try my luck. I am kind of confused on what I am seeing on google.
Re: Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program by nzeobi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
go to where you can also work and earn some cash while schooling so you don't return with only your certificate.
Re: Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program by mightyokwy(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
nzeobi:
go to where you can also work and earn some cash while schooling so you don't return with only your certificate.
Bro I am also interested in this topic. Which country will give person such opportunity to learn and work. In my own case I no even want comeback again.
Re: Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program by TheManOfTheYear: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2017
HumbleLover:
All my life I have dreamed of traveling abroad for my studies but I have not been able to live up to this dream due to financial constraints. After my degree here in Nigeria I am now planning for my MBA hoping for God intervention. Last month I spoke with my uncle about my passion to study abroad and he has promised to assist me. I love Canada and I would like to study there but I heard that their Visa is hard to get these days. Though I have already paid for application fee for one of the schools in Canada but I don't want to miss this life time opportunity. So I want to also consider any of the European countries but I don't have enough information on schools and their MBA program over. I will be grateful if any one in the house can help me with information on any affordable schools in Europe where I can try my luck. I am kind of confused on what I am seeing on google.
post this in the Travel section bro.
You'd get more answers there
Re: Which Of The European Country Is Best For MBA Program by HumbleLover: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
post this in the Travel section bro.
You'd get more answers there
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Early Childhood Education In Nigeria / Photos Of The Protest That Led To The Shut Down Of Uniben Yesterday / List Of Approved JAMB CBT Centres For UTME 2018 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.