Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,520 members, 7,940,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Marijuana- Good Or Bad? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marijuana- Good Or Bad? (748 Views)

Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? / 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / Duofem Family Planning Pills,good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by Deboi(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2010
Is marijuana good or bad to someones life.Some say its bad because of the aftermath reaction while some say its good cos it gives inspiration,joy,happiness,courage,good mood, What do you fink, ?
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by hbabe(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2010
Anything that gives one false emotions or feelings is bad coz it may make one lose touch with reality. To those who indulge, moderation is the key; remember that everything (good or bad) taken in excess is bad.
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2010
Marijuana NOT good, but Weed, Egbo, We we, ooops! DA BEST!
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by 190: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2010
wait till your head Knock

then come back here and tell us if igbo,marijuana

is good or not~!

I believe uve heard of what happened 2 one of the zule zoo brothers!

na Igbo him smoke,,him head knock,

destination: the streets!! gatherning leaves and water-proof!
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2010
Igbo is good.It makes me see the invincible, includin spirit.
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by googles: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]i gbadun the choko cheesy

and i think good or bad are relative terms wat i consider good maybe bad to my next door neighbour but as for me weed is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
[/size]
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by 190: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2010
^^

igbo is what!
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by DanG1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
190:

wait till your head Knock

then come back here and tell us if igbo,marijuana

is good or not~!

I believe uve heard of what happened 2 one of the zule zoo brothers!

na Igbo him smoke,,him head knock,

destination: the streets!! gatherning leaves and water-proof!

[size=13pt]Gbam,, guy you just hit the stone for the potato head, my uncle dey do dat tin, wen the tin hook am one day
The guy turn ruffrider, we beat im life die, the next day na im carry Bible dey do repent for the KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

Another one na this Train wey dey go from Alagbado to Ikeja na im samsh am, na IGBO WORKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MARIJUNA GOOD WELLA IF U WAN DIE SWEET DIE[/size]
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by agathamari(f): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
pot affects the chemisty and receptors in the brain and can cause damage to such with even moderate useage
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by masido(f): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2010
De boi:

Is marijuana good or bad to someones life.Some say its bad because of the aftermath reaction while some say its good cos it gives inspiration,joy,happiness,courage,good mood, What do you fink, ?

what do you think?or better still, go and ask some of those mad guys on the streets.
Re: Marijuana- Good Or Bad? by Lakers2010: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2010
Pass me the lighter,oya maku roll up ur rizlar,smoke puff in a d air,

(1) (Reply)

Post removed. / Jiaogulan- The Most Remarkable Health Tea In The World / Blood Test And Hiv Screening. Is There Any Different? Pls Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.