Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,711 members, 7,938,160 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

How The Table Turned Against Hon. Funmi Tejuosho In Lagos APC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How The Table Turned Against Hon. Funmi Tejuosho In Lagos APC (2253 Views)

I Was Shocked That Akure People Turned Against Me ― Akeredolu / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) / Exclusive: LAGOS APC CHAIRMANSHIP: Ex-commissioner, Balogun To Replace Ajomale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Table Turned Against Hon. Funmi Tejuosho In Lagos APC by treasure2: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
A contentious recovery

The battle line for the ownership of a two wing five-bedroom semi-detached house located in Ikeja GRA of Lagos State is drawn. On one corner is the Lagos State government and on the other is a former Deputy Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Hon. Funmi Tejuosho, WALE ELEGBEDE reports

Politics has so many faces. One minute, intense ovation, the next, gloom and doom. For the longest serving female lawmaker in the Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Funmi Tejuosho (Mushin state constituency 1), she is currently courting the other face of politics.

Read more. https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/a-contentious-recovery/

Re: How The Table Turned Against Hon. Funmi Tejuosho In Lagos APC by pappy4real(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
one coner? wetin concern me.

la click...la bend

(1) (Reply)

Why Plateau State Is So Cold / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? / BREAKING: Airforce Helicopter Crashes In Kaduna, All 7 Passengers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.