Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Inspired My Real Esteate Mission - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Inspired My Real Esteate Mission (286 Views)

Amity Esteate Sangotedo Offers The Quiet Life... / My Real Estate Story Episode 9 : Ramos Adeyinka- Founder Of Ramos Lagos Realty / My Real Estate Story EPISODE 8 (Mr Badewole Amos- Founder Crown Luxury Property) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Inspired My Real Esteate Mission by Propertyangel(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
I was born in Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria in a tenement Apartment (Face me ,I face you) where me and my family had to queue every morning with our neighbours to use the rest room. See it was a terrible experience as you never can tell how bad the rest room would look like before your turn.
I can remember we stayed so long in the house till my parents were given the title of Chief Tenant and me and my siblings the Chief Tenant Children.This experience and several others made me vow at the early stage to own a property and not just own a property but help multitude become a legit property owner which I've achieved over time. Thank God the story changed when my father bought a piece of bushy land some where , the same bush now worth several millions of naira. You see ,you don't wait and buy in real estate, you buy and wait that's another article for another day.

Oyeniyi Oluwaseun ,

MD/CEO
Hodisol Limited.

Your Nigeria #1 Real Estate Angel

My mission is to help you become a legit property owner.

(1) (Reply)

Ground-floors-shops-space-and-office-along-awolowo-road-ikoyi / Land For Sale At Bako Area Ibadan / 2 Story Building For Sale On The Major Road Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.