Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) (46988 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Is Crazy– Oyin Ibon, Foluke Daramola Speak On Sex Allegation / 5 Reasons Why Odunlade Adekola Is Better Than Ibrahim Chatta / Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola Is Currently Having A Swell Time In Dubai(picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Webman007: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:
Please is there any channel that shows this guy's movies on GoTv.
I'm asking cos I'm yet to see him on TV.

On your phone or PC, just check Youtube
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by lazygal: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

u re d one ignorant for thinking its every that watches Yoruba movies.

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by killdiabetes(f): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by internationalman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
thunderbabs:

You must be living in Niger Republic.
I have seen him in pictures and billboards. I just want to watch his movies to see if he's really as funny as his meme.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

I have seen him in pictures and billboards.
I just want to watch his movies to see if he's really as funny as his meme.

I stand on my comment still..... sad shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by internationalman(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
thunderbabs:

I stand on my comment still..... sad shocked
Which comment. You think it's everyone that is interested in watching Yoruba movies. How many of the celebrities from my state do u know.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by wildchild02: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
success bro

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

Again.... perhaps you only watch “international tv”

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
Na adult education be this...one more reason why admission for regulars has been reduced by management undecided
It's DLI
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

Which comment.
You think it's everyone that is interested in watching Yoruba movies.
How many of the celebrities from my state do u know.

Do you ve celebrities? If ur celebs are not known and recognized by major brands in dz country, dey re local champions.......So, may I ask, what state are u from? shocked

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
dondemex:
It's DLI

Distance Learning Institute in collaboration with University of Lagos grin grin

Adult education redefined grin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by internationalman(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
thunderbabs:

Do you ve celebrities? If ur celebs are not known and recognized by major brands in dz country, dey re local champions.......So, may I ask, what state are u from? shocked
I agree that Yoruba celebrities are well known and that's why I know this actor through Nairaland, glo adverts and billboards.

But I have no interest in watching their movies. I just want to watch his movies bcoz of his popularity...
I have used him as a meme in several occasions. His movies deserve to b watched by me.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by internationalman(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Venerable612:

Again.... perhaps you only watch “international tv”
Yes as d moniker goes. But dis particular Yoruba actor deserves my audience.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

Yoruba African Magic. I can't remember the name of the channel. But he stars in 90% of movies on that channel.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by LuvU2: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
aww luv his memes grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

I agree that Yoruba celebrities are well known and that's why I know this actor through Nairaland, glo adverts and billboards.

But I have no interest in watching their movies. I just want to watch his movies bcoz of his popularity...
I have used him as a meme in several occasions. His movies deserve to b watched by me.

wink
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by holuwajobar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
I am wondering, what will happen if he fail d exam

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by shaklisco(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
GGirll:
I invigilated him yesterday wish him best of luck

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
My mother likes the guy, his expression is too funny like Saheed Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why are some ignorant fools screaming "adult education"? angry Do you know maybe it's his M.Sc exam or Phd?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by oyoofong(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
YORUBA
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
GGirll:
I invigilated him yesterday wish him best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:
Can't you afford Dstv?
Oya take money and buy one

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by whizpa(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Excelboi:
Masters exam probably, wish him the best. Mr comedy

DLI bro.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by iamdannyfc(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oya king of meme,he who stop learning start dieing

meanwhile

The best website for serious student writing or want to write exam to be is Onlysage.Tk
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:
Zee world yoruba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Adukey(f): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
He's not through o,till next week Saturday

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by ogunladeabiodun: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:
Common Galaxy TV dey show him movie talkless of GOTV
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by kumakunta: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

u re d one ignorant for thinking its every that watches Yoruba movies.
He is also on English movies . Infact he has been acting more of English lately .

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by olatade(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:
OK thanks

you're welcome
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) by lazygal: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

Which comment.
You think it's everyone that is interested in watching Yoruba movies.
How many of the celebrities from my state do u know.

If they are as "enlightened" exposed and intelligent as you are ,little wonder we don't know them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage .. / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.