Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here (496 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here by Balistic4: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Pls my fiancée had her period ending of last month, probably 29th, she's dried up but this morning she left The house for work Only for her To call me and tell me she's almost messed up.
She had to buy pad.

Pls ladies Is it possible to have it twice In a month, if so what are the likely causes?
Is it normal, or a sign. Help a brother Pls.
Re: Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Last month isn't the same as this month. It's possible to have it twice depending on the difference in dates and it's normal. Count 28days from the day her period started and you'll have your answers.
Re: Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here by Balistic4: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Last month isn't the same as this month. It's possible to have it twice depending on the difference in dates and it's normal. Count 28days from the day her period started and you'll have your answers.
From 29th of last month till now Is like 12 days now. Shouldn't it Be at least 28days gap?
I think we'll need to see a gynecologist this eve
Re: Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here by tayo60(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
It shouldn't come so early like that. It is not normal except she is having a miscarriage. See a gynaecologist.
Re: Ladies Please I Need A Little Help Here by IAMSASHY(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided it's possible 2wice a month bt hers is entirely a different case, Wat she suppose to expect within 14 days is ovulation. It came so early, she shud visit her doc

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Promo -awoof Discounted Promo Offer On Your Irokotv App / Guy Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him By His Girlfriend / Beautiful Ladies Shoes For This Christmas On Quickmarket.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.