Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,166 members, 7,887,398 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife (626 Views)

Edo Ex-Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba Is Dead / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
According to daily Independent, there is crisis in Agege Local Government area of Lagos at the weekend with the council chairman, Egunjobi threatening to beat and strip naked Mayowa Ikuforiji, wife of the former Speaker of the House of Assembly. The Lagos APC is already investigating the matter.

https://independent.ng/disquiet-lagos-apc-lg-supervisors-list/

Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by efighter: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lets see nah. Two thieving idiots.
Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin ;Doshey!oshey!oshey!
Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by bedspread: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lagos Thug in power
Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
oodua politicians re Thuggish
Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by AK6464(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Eeewwwwoooooooooooo
Re: Lagos Council Boss Threatens To Strip Unclad Ex- Speaker's Wife by Caseless: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beat my wife , and I'll make sure you don't live to tell the story.

We don't take that shi't where I I come from.

(1) (Reply)

Why Niger And Mali's Cattle Herders Turned To Jihad / Photos And Videos Of Today's Route March By Defence Headquarters / Buhari Tribe Fulanis Attack Adamawa Farmers Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.