Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

People Say I’m A Liar Because My Name Is Lai, But I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Say I’m A Liar Because My Name Is Lai, But I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – (314 Views)

I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Say I’m A Liar Because My Name Is Lai, But I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – by RipplesNigeria: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hunted by the perception of some Nigerians that he peddles a bundle of falsehood, Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has said that he has never in his entire life told a lie.

The minister, who stated this on Wednesday at an interactive session with newsmen in Lagos, challenged the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and other Nigerians who see everything he says as a lie to present concrete facts to prove their claims.

“I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me. I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

“But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie.

Full details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/people-say-im-liar-name-lai-ive-never-told-lie-buharis-minister/
Re: People Say I’m A Liar Because My Name Is Lai, But I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – by ceezarhh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
"The Lies of Lai"...even his parents knew he would be a liar, they chose the appropriate name for him...
FTC by the way...

Re: People Say I’m A Liar Because My Name Is Lai, But I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – by Megatrix: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
I smell lies

(1) (Reply)

What God Told Ortom About 2019 / Delta Apc Will Be Defeated With Okowa's Achievements Says, Okowa's Aide, Ossai. / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses, Atiku Will Need His Endorsement To Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.