Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Total Health For Men Using Natural Means - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total Health For Men Using Natural Means (844 Views)

How To Boost Your Immune System Up To 80% Through Natural Means / Phytoscience; Your Total Health Care Product / Trying To Conceive? It can be achieved using natural means. Let's discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fellas!

There is a daunting fact. Women always outlive men. The life expectancy of men is always lower than that of women. While there are a lot of reasons contributing to this fact, we cannot just stay idle as men without doing anything about improving our lifestyles. Some men's lifestyles will even kill them faster.

There is popular saying that says: the reality of how real a man you are depends on the effectiveness of your finance and your balls.

Often, we men have the world on our shoulders as this can take its toll on our health physically, psycologically, financially, spiritually and sexually.

This tread is created to empower men gain access to information that compels us to take care of ourselves so we can carry out our responsibilities as men in happy and fun ways.

You're welcome
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you’re male, you probably felt like Superman until you hit your late 30s.
That’s when health issues first started nagging at you. Or when you first heard your friends complain about an achy knee or back.
But as you got older, your health concerns began to shift
Here are the health problems common amongst male patients, along with tips for screening and prevention:

1. Prostate cancer and enlargement (benign prostate hypertrophy)
While one out of six men will get prostate cancer during their lifetime, most men will not die from it.
You should consider screening if you have a father or brother who developed prostate cancer early or if you’re African-American, since you are at greater risk of prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer screening includes a simple blood test for PSA (prostate-specific antigen), generally starting at age 50. “Having a high PSA level does not necessarily mean you have prostate cancer as there other causes for a higher-than-expected PSA level, such as benign prostate hypertrophy, benign prostate infections or inflammation,” he notes.
“If you’re having urinary symptoms such as a slower stream, incomplete emptying of the bladder, urgency, or urinary frequency, seek an evaluation from your physician.”

2. Heart disease (including high blood pressure and high cholesterol)
If heart disease runs in your family or if your blood pressure or cholesterol levels are high, your doctor will recommend medications to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Ask your doctor whether a daily aspirin might help, too.
Your doctor will keep tabs on your cholesterol and blood pressure, and can order a cardiac stress test if concerns about heart disease arise.

3. Erectile dysfunction and testosterone levels
ED is very common, especially for men who have diabetes or have had their prostate removed. Because men with ED are 1.6 times more likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke, it’s important to discuss your cardiovascular risk factors with your doctor before asking for an ED medication.
Men are also concerned about their testosterone levels. If you are having symptoms of low testosterone levels, discuss them with your physician, and perhaps get a fasting and morning testosterone blood test.”

4. Weight management with age
As your metabolism slows down, it’s more important than ever to right-size your meals and eat smaller portions of healthier food. Exercise also becomes increasingly critical for maintaining flexibility and mobility.
Keeping your waistline trim by eating well and exercising will help you avoid weight-related problems like type 2 diabetes and arthritis.

5. Diabetes
Diabetes is the fifth deadliest disease in the U.S., and it's hitting black communities especially hard. If current trends continue, black men will be facing an epidemic of diabetes by the year 2050.
Prediabetes (elevated blood sugar), is the precursor to type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes can lead to heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, vision loss and loss of limb.
If you have prediabetes, studies prove that eating a healthier diet and increasing your activity level can restore your blood sugar to normal and stave off diabetes. Besides controlling your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure, it’s critical to quit smoking to reduce your diabetes risk.

6. Stroke
It’s important to learn the signs of a warning stroke (transient ischemic attack, or TIA). They are: weakness or numbness in the face, arm or leg(s), confusion, difficulty with speech or comprehension, vision loss, dizziness, or problems with walking, balance or coordination.
If you or someone you know develops any of these problems, do not delay. Immediate treatment in the emergency department with clot-busting medication can save lives and prevent disability.
Remember, what’s good for the heart is also good for the brain.
Do what you can to lower your risk for major cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Being physically active and socially engaged will also lower your risk for dementia.”
Regular doctor visits and timely screenings will help you maintain your health and vigor through the years.

On this platform, we would share tips on how to naturally prevent or manage any of the health maladies peculiar to men.
Stay tuned
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Financial Intelligence 101:

Whether you make money today or not, YOU WILL SPEND MONEY!

It is amazing how a topic so vital and key to our daily lives, is not offered and well taught in our schools.

Most of us grow up in families, communities, churches, mosques, etc where we are taught to work for money but not to understand it. We are taught to spend money, but not how to manage and multiply it. We are surrounded with negative parables, idioms, advice about money but not taught to become financially free. The first step is to recognize that you need to know, then understand that you need to practically begin the journey.

Try this out, answer this question - "what is money?".

How is it that something so pertinent, is not taught at all in 16 - 20 years of our schooling? It is not in our curriculum, not in our syllabuses.

Financial Intelligence is KEY. The bible talks about money a lot more than it speaks about prayer. But people would rather 'pray' than learn and apply the wisdom of financial intelligence.

I intend to share a bit more regularly, the things i have learnt in the last 7 years in my financial freedom journey. And give an exercise daily. If you have questions, please share them with me.

Have a blessed day!
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
No taking chances…...

Hair cut, shaving, perfumes, business meetings, cars, clothings, toning, body enhancements….different things that men take care of so as to get people’s approval. The easiest things to ignore are those that are invisible…..when last did you think about your liver? kidney? 

The roles of our internal organs are very important. It’s the liver’s job to filter and excrete waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances. The lungs help remove carbon dioxide (the waste gas resulting from breathing). The large intestine has several important jobs. It absorbs water and remaining nutrients from food. It also converts waste into stool to be expelled from the body through defecation. The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.

The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life. Your body is detoxifying itself ALL the time, around the clock, 24/7. Even your brain flushes out toxins while you sleep. Wow! Indeed, God is awesome! What must we do then as our part in this? We need to take care of these organs and allow them to do their job effectively.

Natural herbs, well prepared, taken with lots of water helps to detoxify the kidney, tone the liver and so much more. Don’t take chances with the invisible organs.

I am building a community of totally healthy men, and I have partnered with a trusted and tested set of products. Call 08120466890 or WhatsApp 08055279619 if you would like on join the community.

detoxify #donttakechances #flushtoxins #toneliver
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2017
ARE YOU READY FOR 2018? LETS IGNITE IT TOGETHER.

Where there is no gardener, there is no garden.

If you leave the garden of your life untended, it will naturally grow weed. There is no such thing as an automatic garden; you cannot just toss out a few seeds, do nothing and come back to meet a beautiful garden. No way! Every beautiful garden has been cultivated by a gardener.

2018 is around the corner and most people are clueless about it. Usually, the coming of a new year comes with mixed emotions but whoever that will experience an amazing year must take deliberate steps in planning for it now.

Great organizations and corporations do plan for the new year, they spend hours, days and even months to align their goals with their mission. They develop budget, identify what needs to be done and then assign roles to individuals that will carry them out. Don’t you think your life needs serious attention and tending like these great organizations?

Here is my invitation for you to join IGNITE 2018; A weekend WhatsApp master class that has been designed to help you identify whats important and to show you how to focus your effort to make them grow. This class is FREE and trust me, this is one training session you don’t want to miss before 2017 is ended. It will be taking you through an entire gardening process of your life. it will be a time for planting, cultivating, watering and weeding all in one weekend class.

If you are ready to ignite 2018 and to make it your best year ever, join the WhatsApp group here https:///5qy8uc the training session starts this weekend SAT and SUN NOV 18-19, 2017. Share with your loved ones if indeed you love them.

Adeolu Akinyemi
My Mentor!
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Another testimony has rolled in......
This one surely made me glad.
Live from Oga Professor…..
A retired Professor in Ife decided to try my 100% natural healthcare product for #MEN only as a way of responding to my 'troublesome broadcasts' lol.....
After getting three packs twice, he called me to negotiate for a carton and has since bought over four cartons. When he called to make another order yesterday, he asked me a question ' Do you know what I use Ruzu for most among many other issues?'. I said no sir.
He said ' prostrate cancer ni o. Kini yen daa fun prostate cancer baje ( meaning- it is excellent for prostate cancer o. That product is very good for prostrate cancer)'. He said it came to him when all the efforts of Orthodox Medicine on his condition was becoming frustrating.
I get a lot of prayers and thank you regularly from customers, and guess what? That is so cool!
#natural #prostatecancer #ThankYou #happycustomer #health #prevention
Re: Total Health For Men Using Natural Means by Ruzuman: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Every smart entrepreneur must understand the history and the direction money is going.

A technology likely to have the greatest impact and future on world economy has arrived, and it's already causing a financial revolution. It's called Blockchain technology - CRYPTOCURRENCY

Cryptocurrency is simply a digital currency used as a medium of exchange (buying and selling) like normal currencies but designed through principles of cryptography. This digital currency can be converted to our local currencies and vice versa. It differs from dollars, pounds, naira in various ways I cannot deeply explain now.

Cryptocurrency are created and held electronically. No one controls it. It is not printed, like Dollars or Euros or Naira – they're produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems, through mining.

There are about 150 cryptos today, and the rate at which new ones are generated is mind blowing. Popular ones are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, Monero amongst others.

But one thing you should know is that this currency cannot be destroyed (like how you can burn cash or drop its spending value) and its value has a strong tendency to always increase in the long run just like gold. This year alone, it has increased by over 800%.

Now wait…….
There are opportunities flying all around and in the bid to make extra income, people rush into all sort and get their fingers burnt.
This should not be you .

Let’s show you how to ride the wave of present opportunities available in Cryptocurrency without losing your hard earned income. Let’s show you how to navigate the maze of BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, and still remain standing.

There will be a 2-day class this week.
Date is Wednesday 22nd to Thursday 23rd November
Day 1: Introduction to Cryptocurrency…The Blockchain Technology
Day 2: Maximizing the Opportunities
Venue : Just WhatsApp "Crypto rookie" to 08055279619. We will add you to the whatsapp group. Just introduce yourself and wait for the class to commence
Time is 7pm daily

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Your Period Will Change In Your 20s, 30s And 40s / Causes Of Cholera / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.