Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,372 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

No One Is Entitled To Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Is Entitled To Cheating (2830 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Yewandequeen(f): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
iamJ:
we know that if we sin, we will go to hell

Yet we still sin

Abeg instead of blaming men

Blame urself for ur bad decisions
And who are you to point fingers and imply the question is applicable to me? It is meant to be a contribution and not you thinking the post applies to the originator.
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by AryEmber(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
To some extent you are wrong, some will take the shit.Why? Love is the answer. Many take the shit when they truly love the guy.
Biko,who do you think they're cheating with? Men? I'll keep saying it, we ladies are the problem of ourselves, Btw men would always get away with this things cause they handle their emotions better, who send you to love?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by iamJ(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
And who are you to point fingers and imply the question is applicable to me? It is meant to be a contribution and not you thinking the post applies to the originator.
well since i left my ex

I haven't cheated

If u were cheated on, you're either not worth it, dont have eyes to see that he isn't serious

Or you go for guys that are bigger than u, no offense but som1 like u shouldnt expect me to be faithful to her

#No Filter Attitude
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Yewandequeen(f): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
iamJ:
well since i left my ex

I haven't cheated

If u were cheated on, you're either not worth it, dont have eyes to see that he isn't serious

Or you go for guys that are bigger than u, no offense but som1 like u shouldnt expect me to be faithful to her

#No Filter Attitude
Lamentation of a frustrated being. Take it outta my thread biko. We are catching fun no rude talks here.
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by iamJ(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Lamentation of a frustrated being. Take it outta my thread biko. We are catching fun here no rude talks here.
rude cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am being nice

No insult there, just saying it as it is

Insult me again, ur i dont know her insurance will be void lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
yewande onidi nlacheesy.

that is arguably one of the trademarks of yoruba women.. And the men are also crazily randy with em idi nla����but lemme do like the pinshure boiz here...Pinshures of the idi nla or adonbelivit�����
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
well since i left my ex

I haven't cheated

#No Filter Attitude
bros me...Na waoo everything no filter attitude but filter is all u need now...Ur brain carry dust pass borno desert walahi...����Cheating is a big deal yet no big deal...Na who dem catch be thief...Why do we africans like to make a moutain outta a mere mole...?

You are even so dense u said since i left my ex i haven't cheated...Are u for real?how is it possible that you don't av a gf and if u bang a girl it would av amounted to cheating? Surprisingly nobody saw the errors leaking from ur brain...I don't like people who pretend...

The truth is everyone carrying the nature of adam and Eve has the instinct to cheat,kill and destroy but how we all go about it or control it differs...

The most complex Africans are Nigerians...We Nigerian guys are dominiary in nature by virtue of our culture and our women has accepted it so we do whatever we want and feel we are in control because we enjoy the thrill of being ontop of our subjects..

The women knows this so when the opportunities to get laid comes they do it without remorse at ease and we might never know cuz we busy ontop saying she is submissive,respectful and dutiful that's just the logic...

That is why a guy can have girls and he is a Casanova but a girl with guys is LovePeddler..
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by iamJ(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Livefreeordieha:
bros me...Na waoo everything no filter attitude but filter is all u need now...Ur brain carry dust pass borno desert walahi...����Cheating is a big deal yet no big deal...Na who dem catch be thief...Why do we africans like to make a moutain outta a mere mole...?

You are even so dense u said since i left my ex i haven't cheated...Are u for real?how is it possible that you don't av a gf and if u bang a girl it would av amounted to cheating? Surprisingly nobody saw the errors leaking from ur brain...I don't like people who pretend...

The truth is everyone carrying the nature of adam and Eve has the instinct to cheat,kill and destroy but how we all go about it or control it differs...

The most complex Africans are Nigerians...We Nigerian guys are dominiary in nature by virtue of our culture and our women has accepted it so we do whatever we want and feel we are in control because we enjoy the thrill of being ontop of our subjects..

The women knows this so when the opportunities to get laid comes they do it without remorse at ease and we might never know cuz we busy ontop saying she is submissive,respectful and dutiful that's just the logic...

That is why a guy can have girls and he is a Casanova but a girl with guys is LovePeddler..
[/s]

Shut it biko

Not everyone is a cheat, girls force themselves on guys, some even force the relationship

Why will the guy not cheat?

Yes oooo you're dominant in nature for bread sellers and poor girls that date people like una

But the kind of women, i like, the ones am talking abt, know what they deserve and are not dominated by me

no dey ask me mumu question, diff btw LovePeddler and casonava na foolish people wen they judge them
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
well since i left my ex

I haven't cheated

#No Filter Attitude
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

smiles.
Its not a must you comment if you have not valid contribution to make.
he does have a point.its like this post is u trying to justify IT TO YOURSELF why u must cheat.its like a diary entry.
if u wana cheat then cheat.dont ask for encouragement from people's comments. women like doing that.
well if u cheat u will be a slutt but when guys cheat they are studs.its a double standard that noone can change.just like a woman can stay at home and not be insulted but if a man sits at home and not work he is called lazy and useless and a failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Yewandequeen(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:

he does have a point.its like this post is u trying to justify IT TO YOURSELF why u must cheat.its like a diary entry.
if u wana cheat then cheat.dont ask for encouragement from people's comments. women like doing that.
well if u cheat u will be a slutt but when guys cheat they are studs.its a double standard that noone can change.just like a woman can stay at home and not be insulted but if a man sits at home and not work he is called lazy and useless and a failure.
uw
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by HardMirror(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yewandequeen:

well to some extent you are right
of cos he is right, unfortunately angry
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Riversides2003(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:
So i was thinking why do men always feel they have the right to cheat and the lady has no right to do so?

Dont get me wrong I am not in support of cheating. However, over the years i observed that men makes it look like they are the only one that can cheat while they never allow a man in fly form touch their own bae.

For example i have this neighbor of mine who womanizes like kilode and if his original babe receives a guys call he starts assuming the girl is cheating.

So men, why do you do things you cannot afford to get a return of?

Because guys has their thing located outside.
Re: No One Is Entitled To Cheating by Yewandequeen(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Riversides2003:

Because guys has their thing located outside.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic / My Collection Of Funny Pics / 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.