Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Psg-irukka Football Talent Hunt Discovers New Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Psg-irukka Football Talent Hunt Discovers New Messi (801 Views)

Yusuf Demir: New Messi? / All Roads Lead To Bauchi For Noah Dallaji Legacy Project Football Talent Hunt. / 39 Players Emerge Psg-irukka Football Talent Hunt Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psg-irukka Football Talent Hunt Discovers New Messi by Irukkanews: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
The just concluded PSG-Irukka Football Talent Hunt has revealed a lot of budding football talents in Nigeria.
One of them is 13 years old Chinonso Okoli, a student of Bawari Junior Secondary School Abuja who shone like a billion stars.

Commenting on the boy's talent, Former Sierra-Leone and Rwanda national team coach, Jonathan Mckinstry described the boy as Nigerian Messi. Mckinstry who is currently the head coach of FK Kauno Zalgiris,a premiership club in Lithuanian, Eastern Europe said that if given the right training and exposure, Chinonso has the talent to be one of the best footballers in the world.

According to him, Nigeria has a lot of budding talents that are waiting to be discovered and develop into big time footballers. He said that Lionel Messi, Inesta and Xavi were in chinoso's age when they joined Barcelona academy,adding that with the right training and exposure,they became big time footballers. His words,

" I want to describe Chinonso as Nigerian Messi. He has incredible talent. I spent about ten years in Africa as Sirra-Leone and later Rwanda National Team coaches, I have never seen such a talent in Africa. If he joins a very good academy with discipline and facilities for training, he would become a great footballer. I also want to commend Irukka Online Limited, the organizer of the football talent hunt for providing young Nigerians the opportunity to show case their talents. This would go a very long way in developing Nigerian football and also exposing young talents to international football".

The other coaches at the screening include George Kipiani, Technical Director, F C Locomotive, Alex McCarthy, Head of Performance, FK Kauno Zilgiris among others

http://irukkanews.com/psgirukka-football-talent-hunt-discovers-new-messi-p3345-95.htm

Lalasticlala

Re: Psg-irukka Football Talent Hunt Discovers New Messi by NigerDeltan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Billion ko
Trillion ni

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure Prediction With Great Odd !!! / Madrid Bleached Out Juventus’s Dreams / Arsenal To Face Atletico In Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.