Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,169 members, 7,939,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center (3019 Views)

Victory Empowerment Center Workplace / Credit Officers @ Ranchi Empowerment Center, Lagos. / Sure-p Recruitment 2018/2019 - Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Program Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center by adeboy11: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls i need information about ishiba development and empowerment center. Someone said they were giving out grants to people for business, and the form is #1000. When I go to their website, I did not see anywhere where they write about business grant or loan. On d contrary, they were talk about empowering people through various seminars and workshops. They were into community projects as well. To be a member, one must pay #500, though #500 was also written on the form. I want to ask who knew about this ishiba development thing, and if they are truly giving out grants to their members. Pls mod shd push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Football Trials In Belgium, South-africa,spain And Nigeria / 30k Job Offer for a Graduate? / Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.