Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) (16848 Views)

Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo / Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by aminulive: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

A heavy inferno broke out at the Adeyemi College of Education around 10 pm on Thursday night, destroying property worth millions of Naira.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the fire outbreak was caused by a power surge in of the offices in the building. Several vital documents were consumed by the inferno and efforts to put out the fire were unsuccessful as the fire extinguishers in the institution were expired.

An eyewitness told reporters; "One of the five buildings housing the school of education was razed and lots of documents were badly destroyed.The offices in the building is used by the lecturers and student were not much on campus except those on their teaching practice.

It took the effort of the students of the college who were currently in a teaching practice exercise to avoid the fire from spreading into other buildings.An electric cable connecting the college to the building was disconnected shortly after the inferno was noticed.

In fact, the late arrival of the men of the fire service in the town worsen the whole incidence because they had complained that there was no battery in their vehicle."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/10/adeyemi-college-education-gulped-fire-ondo-photos/

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

I wish Buhari was inside that fire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
I've always known this school to be so backward.

A tragedy like this happened since yesterday and no student is social media savvy to report it.

I don't even think there's a nairalander in that school.

so backward.

8 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalasticlala grin get in here pls. .. are you coming for the party embarassed kiss just wanna know I promise not to tell anyone lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fire GUTS or fire RAZES. Fire never 'Gulps'

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
wow
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Properties worth Millions of Naira were consumed since last night and no one knew about it.
code red Code red. Code red
VILLAGE PEOPLE I REPEAT VILLAGE PEOPLE

ALL UNITS STANDBY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SHOOT ANY VILLAGER AT CLOSE RANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
They should call 112
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
quench it! There is nothing we can do here on nairaland.

But I sense an Arsonist did this.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A tragedy like this happened since yesterday and no student is social media savvy to report it.

so backward.
I'm sure there are students in there, that can use social media better than you can! Don't be so quick to castigate. If one of them didn't post it, you would not have heard about it.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
I pray there are no casualties.
Amen.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.

What could you have done if it was reported here sis?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
D

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Som go take d incident as an advantage to settling their own case lipsrsealed

I luk 4ward to reading new lies
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by twin86ark(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
D school isn't backward. Check wat d Op wrote. Students were not in school.
Sorry oo.
Abeg which of d school did u attend? grin cheesy
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by dfrost: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Buhari was inside that fire

Guy that's too harsh. Haba NwaAmaikpe angry sad lipsrsealed.
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Deeboiy: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.
Report it? and how would that restore whatever got burnt
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
wahala dey oh!
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by ghanaman5050: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Because they had complained that there was no battery in their vehicle." Good morning Nigeria
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Davifeghe(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yes will have heard now can will have our Biafra ⁉️
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Oti4truth: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:

so backward.
It seems as if the school has denied you admission after several attempts. How can you say a great institution that has produced Governors, Senators etc is backward ?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by JoshuaKay(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adewale Chemical, coman see what has happened to your school after you left!
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmm,worsen an Institution with expire fire extiguisher too bad
Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
aminulive:

In fact, the late arrival of the men of the fire service in the town worsen the whole incidence because they had complained that there was no battery in their vehicle."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/10/adeyemi-college-education-gulped-fire-ondo-photos/
Their presence at workplace makes no absolute sense. They should have just stayed in their respective homes since there was no way on Earth they're gonna perform their duties.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) by Angeltosin: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Some people don't have gumption and mannerism of perspective to react to issue how can human being says Adeyemi College of Education,Ondo doesn't have a student to post about the place that got ablaze beside that such news isn't a good one to just post to any social media for people to read just,so if you don't know what to say about this citadel of learning of ours you better keeps your dirty mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission / Are You Now Working In Big Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.