Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,504 members, 7,947,985 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum (1170 Views)

Free Flirchi Account On Www.flirchi.com, Sign Up Flirchi Account, Loging, Loging / FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by abi2008: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
Please can someone let me know how

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
all you have to do is to stop logging in wink.
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by busybody20: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Is this the reason you are leaving? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=416209.msg5739043#msg5739043

dominique:

GBAM!! GBAM!!!
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by masido(f): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2010
@poster, like someone earlier said, just stop logging in.
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2010
dominique:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Mudley313: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2010
her husband probably has threatened her or sumthin cos people on here were bout to expose d koko
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by dani1luv: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
dominique:

chikeno
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by 4peace(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
change ur pw to what u wont remember
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Mobinga: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2010
Give your password to mama gee and tell her to piss seun off grin
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by tayoast(m): 1:33am On Apr 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2010
Mobinga:

How exactly can I help you?
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2010
Mobinga:

buahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Mobinga: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2010
cool cool
mama-gee:

How exactly can I help you?
Did I ask for help
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by sulad82i(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2010
Mobinga:

OMG my teeth almost catch FIRE because I deh laugh.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
Lol. She was pretty rude and overbearing in her previous thread.
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by manmustwac(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mobinga:

excellent idea grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by sulad82i(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2010
Siena:

Lol. She was pretty rude and overbearing in her previous thread.

From where she stand, I can understand her. We as Nigerians can take lots of negative comments and still be okay, but some pple cant stand it when u say bad things about them.
Its funny sometimes when you hear what they say about what people have said about them in the past.
They claim it still affect them years and years after the event.
I always think, You people need to get a life.
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by OAM4J: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2010
Mobinga:

lol. grin grin grin grin why now? grin grin grin leave mama gee alone o grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by shilling(f): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2010
sulad82i:

From where she stand, I can understand her. We as Nigerians can take lots of negative comments and still be okay, but some pple cant stand it when u say bad things about them.
That is so true about Nigerians. . .
Re: I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum by Omolulu(m): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2010
Mobinga:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funniest post in a while grin grin

(1) (Reply)

18kva Perkins Gen Set @ 20% Discount! / 24 Hours Curfew Imposed In Kaduna / Aregbesola’s Strange Holiday In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.