Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,021 members, 7,970,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Beware Of Parvo!!!!..... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beware Of Parvo!!!!..... (786 Views)

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Parvo!!!!..... by sunkky147(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi guys.....im OLA....i just have to notify all the pet lovers here especially dog owners. This deadly virus is out now. I just lost my 14 months old FEMALE GSD to parvo-virus....i never knew how my dog contacted this virus till now.... So if u notice that your dog Is vomiting lately and not eating its food....please just take it to the vet immediately and no self medication....because this virus spread so fast..thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Parvo!!!!..... by melvinonoja: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks bro. I lost mine too to the virus. Its so disheartening. I advice pet owners to vaccinate At when due and fumigate with hypo.
Re: Beware Of Parvo!!!!..... by Olayinka777(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2017
sunkky147:
Hi guys.....im OLA....i just have to notify all the pet lovers here especially dog owners. This deadly virus is out now. I just lost my 14 months old FEMALE GSD to parvo-virus....i never knew how my dog contacted this virus till now.... So if u notice that your dog Is vomiting lately and not eating its food....please just take it to the vet immediately and no self medication....because this virus spread so fast..thanks...
Obviously the dog was not vaccinated when it was a puppy.

(1) (Reply)

Two Cages,4kg Bingo Puppy Food,and Pet Multivitamin All At Gv Away Prices / See How This Lady Celebrated Her German Shepherd’s Dog That Turned 15years Old / 99-year-old Woman Wakes Up To A Scaring Animal On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.