Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Your Advice On Church Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice On Church Romance (481 Views)

Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / Church Romance: Keyboardist Caught With His Pastors Wife / Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice On Church Romance by elokason: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2017
I am deeply in love with a lady i want to marry. And we hav been planning towards it. Though the mother is against the relationship. But each time we pray the man of God we tell us that God will had every disagreement. But what baffles me now is that a man in the church where we worship is now intruding in our relationship telling the lady to marry him. That his family has money and some are out side nigeria. That i don't hav anything. And she told me everything and she is now acting funny. Please nairaland, should i confront the man, tell our pastor, what do you think i should do?
Re: Your Advice On Church Romance by dollyjoy(f): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Liar undecided
Re: Your Advice On Church Romance by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2017
bullshit everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Your Advice On Church Romance by dingbang(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2017
If I were you, I'd ask her what does she want?
Re: Your Advice On Church Romance by AlexCk: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2017
What do we(guys) want? - a girl worth fighting for.
#Mulan wink.

If ya story is true, she's acting funny, then let her decide nau,
Re: Your Advice On Church Romance by elokason: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2017
She said marriage, and thats what we are working on

(1) (Reply)

Does It?? / Which Is More Annoying When Trying A Toast A Girl?? / Wrong Motives Ladies Have About RELATIONSHIPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.