Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual (598 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by NEHLIVE: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2017
A Nigerian man, Oseni Omo Baba Olowo has taken to Facebook to accuse his friend of allegedly using his mother for money ritual.

In the already deleted post, Oseni who said he regrets his friendship with the unidentified man in question wrote:

“This life is vanity upon vanity…..A friend of mine went to use his mom to do yahoo plus because he wants to buy car and Bleep pussy and dey buy casket for clubs….I really regret that he’s my friend…..Not all yahoo boys you see dem money clear just watch your move…..May God help us”

Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by NEHLIVE: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by ossaichika(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Is this enough story to believe in? Well I know such things happens
But provide names and photos or
Ahdonbelivit

Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by phintohlar(f): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2017
God please don't gimme a useless child oo and don't make me a useless daughter for my parents
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by LilSmith55(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual by kingsman66(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
money na money

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Had One Baby, Then Twins, And Now They’re Expecting Triplets [PICS] / Nigerian Cries Out Over Christmas List Given To Him By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Slay Queen He Met On Facebook Stole His ATM Card,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.