Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,842 members, 7,927,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:09 PM

2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face (1134 Views)

‘’ Every Song Is A Sample, He Is Very Fake’’ – Brymo Blasts Burna Boy (VIDEO) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Blogsphere: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Eedris has blasted 2face in a reply, saying 2face is a two-faced, fake, stupid boy who is used to deceiving Nigerians. Eedris also said he was the one that introduced 2face to Kenny Ogungbe of Kennis Records, the record label that shot him to prominence.

Read his reply to 2face via an exclusive interview with Saturday Beats:

“Tuface is the definition of his name. He is a very fake person but you would think he is a good person. Life is not about competition but about doing the right thing when God gives you the power to do it.

My problem with Tuface is this, if he tells you good morning, go and check the time. It was the same Tuface that took Nigerians on a ride; he told them that we should protest, he made so much noise but we all know how that ended.

He knows exactly who sent him to do that and after everything, he backed out. So his name is Tuface but he should not call himself Tubaba, he should remain Tuface.

“Eddie Montana and Tony Tetuila are my brothers. We all started together as Remedies, so we have a story to talk about.

Plantashun Boys and Remedies are a family, we all started together, we went on tours together and there are a lot of things that I saw which prompted me to do the song, Wackawickee MCs.

The song was talking about my experience during the Rothman’s groove tour with the Plantashun Boys. Whether you like it or not, we all have a history together and I saw everything that happened.

I came back to sing the song. In the song, I said that Tuface was the Plantashun while the rest are the boys but he should not let it get to his head. Today, God has blessed him but he is still competing with the guy that wrote most of his hit songs. Why isn’t he helping him and forget about the past? Is that what life is all about?

“The world will know about this in the songs that I will drop very soon. The only way he can become Tubaba is for him to become a good person and he should stop lying to Nigerians.

He should go back to Blackface, show him love and forget about competition. That is what I am talking about. Besides that, I have no problem with Tuface. I am showing Tony and Eddie love the same way they show me love.

I took Tuface to Kenny Ogungbe, he is a stupid boy. He should get it straight to his head, it is not about now. Nobody is competing with anybody. He should get his acts together.

Also, we are different from each other, I am a responsible man. Even if he is a married man now, don’t forget he still has about seven ‘wives,’ so when he is talking, he should watch his mouth because we are different people. Tuface should understand that it is not about competition but speak the truth.

I am happy I said all the things that I said because it is very important you know where you are coming from and where you are going to. It is only you that can tell your story.

They say that it is only when you are dead that people would talk about you, but it is not true. Speak for yourself so that when you are dead, people would not lie against you.

The point is that Eedris Abdulkareem added value to the lives of Timaya and some other people. Even Tuface himself, I am the one who took him to Baba Keke for him to sign him under Kennis Music. You can ask Baba Keke.

I am saying this because it is important that people know what is happening, so, you don’t need to start making unnecessary noise. We all make different choices in our lives and the choice I made is that I don’t want to kiss anybody’s ass to make money.

I want to speak my mind and say what I have to say. I knew that after saying those things, they would not love or appreciate me but I decided to work hard and be successful.

I don’t need to make billions, I just want to be comfortable and live a beautiful life, which is what I am doing and I am happy about it.

I love my life and I am happy that they are all talking, this would make them wake up and start adding values to their songs and the people who buy their songs. We live in a very sad reality but I would keep on talking.

Call me whatever you want to call me but I know that I have added value to the lives of people around me. I thank God that one of my boys, Rafioso, has already spoken; so I don’t need to talk to these people again.

The most important thing is for Nigerians to know all these things. I am happy I have made my point.”

Source: http://www..com/2017/11/2face-is-very-fake-two-faced-stupid-boy.html

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by goldtube(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
na wa for diz guys oo
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by xreal: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
I am beginning to dislike Eedris.

If not of his songs 'Mr Lecturer'.....
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by chriskosherbal(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2017
Seriously now I believe this Idris guy really is an attention seeker ..

Check my signature guyz
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2017
you were the one that introduced him, but where are you 'today??

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by DanseMacabre(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
'The world will know about this in the songs that I will drop very soon'.

See comeback format. grin
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Tolanizzy(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by babfet(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2017
I will prefer idris to speak to 2face himself rather than coming online
Also I will love 2face to act life Joseph in the Bible and help blackface and face, he can use his connections to help them everything is not about money. He can help them start a business that will help black face especially.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by tyson98: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Well first time I will agree with this man sha,tuface shld just embrace blackface jare and settle him
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Petercious133: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2017
inout baba, i catch you today oo. hmmm
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2017
babfet:
I will prefer idris to speak to 2face himself rather than coming online
Also I will love 2face to act life Joseph in the Bible and help blackface and face, he can use his connections to help them everything is not about money. He can help them start a business that will help black face especially.
What help, when they left plantashun boiz did all of them not release album.

Was blackfaze angry with 2face then.
2face was even in one of blackfaze video.

Did dey not also reunite to do album in 2007,Plan B

Didn't blackfaze and 2face go to Benue to donate 1m to IDP camp.

Didn't blackfaze sing his version of African queen?

Was it not this same Edris who caused the plantashun boiz to split by saying 2face was the plantashun that d rest were just d boiz.

Those were d words dat prompted blackfaze to contemplate a solo career bcoz he thought he would b d most successful since he was d one dat wrote most of their songs.

The song African queen was co-owned by him and 2face and he permitted 2face to sing it bcoz it was not his line or kind of music.

As for Edris he just made d whole world know dat he hates and he's jealous of 2face by calling him irresponsible
Yes we all know he has seven wifes. it's his humble and humility dat endears him to those women.

you call yourself response when almost at 50 and still no wife.
It's clear no woman wants to settle down with you.

My only advice to 2face is that he should steer clear of any show the both of them are attending if there is ever any.

With dis kind of hatred dey won't mind shooting him.
Who knows if they were d one dat beat him up then.

6 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Skyfornia(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Idris but why!? You are just acting like fulani herdsman, free Tubaba. Why not speak to blackface to apologize to tubaba for always coming online to insult him, then tubaba can forgive and help him.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Elnino4ladies: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
internationalman:

Was it not this same Edris who caused the plantashun boiz to split by saying 2face was the plantashun that d rest were just d boiz.

Those were d words dat prompted blackfaze to contemplate a solo career bcoz he thought he would b d most successful since he was d one dat wrote most of their songs.

The song African queen was co-owned by him and 2face and he permitted 2face to sing it bcoz it was not his line or kind of music.

As for Edris he just made d whole world know dat he hates and he's jealous of 2face by calling him irresponsible
Yes we all know he has seven wifes. it's his humble and humility dat endears him to those women.

My only advice to 2face is that he should steer clear of any show the both of them are attending if there is ever any.

Edris is married with kids sha.

Put some respeck on his name.
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by FarahAideed: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
you were the one that introduced him, but where are you 'today??

Senseless comment , so because he introduced him to someone he has to be a rich man too..,I keep saying Nigerians only see success in accumaulation of material things , if Idriss was rich today yiu wint say this ooo but because he is struvvling financially you seem to want to disregard all his legit efforts of the past
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by internationalman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Edris is married with kids sha.

Put some respeck on his name.
The same way he's putting respect in 2baba's name.
if 2face were not a loved by many celebrity, his image would've been tarnished by now.

I have never see anyone so serious on the quest to tarnish someone else's career once in my life.
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Larrey(f): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
internationalman:

Well said. No matter how bad they talk about 2baba,i can never hate him.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by QueenFusa16(f): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Broda Eedris... E ma ma fa Igbo mo.. isokuso yin ti wa poju...
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by wayne4loan: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
I
Re: 2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
his epistle is too long, I didn't read it

and by the way who is eedris, never heard of him before.

(1) (Reply)

Banky And Adesua Nude Analysis / "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) / Single Ladies! Newly Divorced Actress Mimi Ojiekwe Hangs Out With Ebube, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.