Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Daddy Freeze Challenges Johnson Suleiman To A Debate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Challenges Johnson Suleiman To A Debate (449 Views)

Again,freeze Challenges All Nigerian Pastors To A Debate that christ is lucifer / Xenophobic Attacks:apostle Suleiman To Buy Flight Tickets For 20 Nigerians In SA / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Johnson Suleiman To A Debate by newbornmacho(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Controversial CoolFM OAP, DaddyFreeze has replied Apostle Johnson Suleman who had at a church event rebuked him for daring to challenge General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye's teaching on tithe.

Suleman had blasted DaddyFreeze and accused him of not having a good understanding of the scriptures because he is a carnal man. He urged him to stop leading people astray.

In a swift reply, Daddyfreeze has questioned Suleman's thinking asking “is Pastor Adeboye a God that shouldn’t be called out for teaching people wrongly as against what is written in the Bible?”

Daddyfreeze also challenged Suleman for a debate to educate people on bible teachings and tithing.

He took to his social media handle and wrote: "Dear apostle Suleiman, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.

It would have gladdened my heart profoundly, and done the body of Christ much eminence, if you had shed some scriptural light on the tithing issue, as against going down the well worn path of sentimental and emotional blackmail your ‘elders’ have familiarized us with.

In 2017, Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity can no longer lean on the seemingly weak foundations it was established upon, as the numbers are clearly not adding up, hence the need for the #FreeTheSheeple movement to be birthed, to question conventional wisdom and challenge obtuse doctrines.

You made a statement that I find disheartening. According to you, “The GO corrected a wrong notion and I dared to respond to him”. Let me ask you, is he God? Or do I look like those people kissing and hugging his empty chair as seen in that forlorn video that went viral?

With all accorded respect sir, I have EVERY RIGHT, to demand an explanation for a doctrine that is evidently not in symphony with the teachings of Christ, or in synchrony with Biblical scripture.

Therefore, until either you, or anyone else provides conclusive biblical clarification, for why your churches collect tithe, despite the glaring contradiction that your first teachers and pastors, the 12 disciples and the churches they set up never did, this matter would linger.

About the debate you have suggested I’m all up for it, let’s communicate the venue and have this addressed once and for the last time.
I do extend my utmost regards and kind considerations. ~FRZ"
Re: Daddy Freeze Challenges Johnson Suleiman To A Debate by Aol360: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Apostle Freeze, Nigerian pastors nightmare.

I do not totally support Freeze blasting Nigerian pastors but these revered men of God are quite care less about the concerns of their members.

How I wish Nigerian churches can vigorously empower people with their proceeds in the same manner they plant churches in every nooks and crannies.

They don't pay tax so we need significant evidences that big and mega churches are dear to the less privileged. It's true they build Schools but most of the time, they are not affordable to the masses. If they keep claiming running cost of those institution is high, why do they not build vocational centres.

The truth is that church is an economic society and there must be redistribution of income in that regard. They make money from various classes of people in form of offering, tithes likewise should their facilities be accessible to various strata that makes up the church.

In civilized world, churches are properly monitored because so much money revolve in the industry. This became evident in the last dispensation that people starting raising concerns for taxing religious organizations.

So I am of the opinion that to whom much is given, much is expected. Even Jesus took cognizance of hunger in the church by feeding the 5000 people before preaching to them. It is a subtle​ crime when you keep collecting from the populace (in name of prayers/soln to their problems) when you can actually empower them.

My pastors, I don't criticize payment of Offerings and Tithe but let the welfare of these people be of great concern and not planting of churches.

let's imagine a Nigeria where Economy is bouyant, employment rate is high and there is quality standard of living, trust me we would have less prayer request in churches based on this regard and fewer monetization for greedy pastor.

Deliverance offering, Employment offering and seed sowing, Good life offering. It is well!

Only an unbiased mind would reason along....

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 12/11/2017) Does Our Worship Benefit God? / See RCCG Church That Does Not Permit House Maids In The Church (pics) / Yes, The Watchtower Society Does Protect Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.