Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra (4392 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Compare and Contrast

Answer for yourself, when was Anambra secure?
You are very funny,cheap propaganda,so peter obi didn't have any security when he was Governor?
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

I asked a question and you are replying that I'm weak??

My brother, we have a standard in Anambra state. There are roads yet to be constructed, Gullies to be worked on, Our hospitals need attention, Education has gone backwards. Peter Obi built health centres in all the 177 communities in Anambra, all of them have been abandoned, Peter Obi gave all the sec schools, i mean all, 50 laptops each, a 30KVA generator, a bus and internet facilities, things i benefited from under the ANIDS program. Since Obiano came, what has he done for the education sector

Obiano secured Anambra is actually laughable because me and you were in this Anambra when Peter obi fought Kidnappers to their father's house. Once you are caught, your house will be pulled down and it was then, that the death sentence was passed on kidanapping. Peter Obi empowered local vigilantee by buying every community (177) 2 hilux trucks (354) and gave them ten pump actions each and charged that checkpoints should be put at every entry and exit point in Anambra..

My brother, I have not even started in terms of what peter obi did..

Obiano by Anambra standard did not work, he is a disaster!

The Parrot is yet to speak

of course you are weak when you resort to picking lines to ask unconnected questions.
Anambra is not Europe. we are developing. we yarn for virtually everything. we do not have the right infrastructure, our government or should I say the system rubs us the social justice.
We all agree to that. but coming to make it look like there is a Messiah somewhere coming to fix something is the highest form of deceit! This is the similar thing APC sold to Nigerians , and where into a quicksand today.
You are not being sincere in comparing Peter's 8years with Obiano 3and 5 months.. it is very bad of you. Most of the things you mentioned where meant to fail, because it was not a visionary project, but a campaign project to gather vote and deceive people.For example, handing over the schools to the mission is a very sustainable project, but buying computer and generator is not sustainable. imagine if Obiano had focused on those projects started by obi, by now you lots won't even believe he has done anything at all. You don't buy someone who is not earning anything generator! how do you expect him/her to maintain it?
You guys should be creative at least, you don't swallow everything hook lines. Giving student WiFi and laptops are good, but without a sustainable plan, it will be a still born.
so say other things..
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

Can we delineate the sectors and score him?
security, transportation, commerce, education, agricultural, industries, trade , infrastructure.. let's do it one after the other pick one let go there. I'm not here to throw figures around.

Agriculture

The only thing I can say here is that Obiano said he exported UGU for $5m. Abeg I no get strength argue this one
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'll get back to this section in the evening. I have a life to live
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Security

Local vigilantee is dead in Anambra. Obiano bought 500 vehicles for the police and that was it. Obiano doesn't pay the police, the Federal govt does, so what exactly has Obiano done in terms of security?? The local vigilantee which was in the state govt's payroll like i said is dead!
OK, what is the out come of his action? do we have a better security or not?
Look there is no city without a crime.but Anambra cities are relatively safe ATM.
He must not follow same pattern with peter obi. peter obi has a very tacky and fashioless sense. He has similar taste to Onitsha trader..
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Agriculture

The only thing I can say here is that Obiano said he exported UGU for $5m. Abeg I no get strength argue this one

You must have strength to argue on this...
There is a man called capt john okakpu google him! he is us based officer. he is in charge of vegetable export...
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
[s]
DAnambraParrot:

Yes we actually can

Transportation

Peter Obi under Anids provided transport for Ndi Anambra to the cities around the country and provided buses that took people from Awka to Onitsha for #50 which Obiano has increased to #100. Right now, ANIDS is dead and that scheme dead too
[/s]

Jesus Christ! I will have to beg you not to lie. We are fighting for the soul of our state! Peter obi didn't not put out any vehicle in Anambra state, aside the ones he gave to secondary schools!
Anids was a businesses venture like fracas and eastern mass. Peter obi sold the right to Ben flo. He use Anambra money to acquire those cars and concession them to private individuals. It adds nothing to ndi Anambra. If you compare what obiamo did, even though, I hated the fact he bought Indian instead of innoson. He made it cheaper to transport from awka to OSHA 100, in between 50 , even when recession was biting hard. Some people board the vehicle free depending on where you board.
He rolled out vehicles for civil servants, that transport them to their strategic destinations. Within 2 years and your are comparing it with 8 years of peter.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Security

Local vigilantee is dead in Anambra. Obiano bought 500 vehicles for the police and that was it. Obiano doesn't pay the police, the Federal govt does, so what exactly has Obiano done in terms of security?? The local vigilantee which was in the state govt's payroll like i said is dead!
Whether they are dead or not the most important thing is that Anambra is safe today than ever!
You walk in the night ,you won't know when its 10,o'clock because there is street light everywhere.. As soon as you enter Anambra from, Enugu, abia,IMO,delta, you will notice you have entered another world of its own in the night.
Obiano has recorded successful foiling of criminals, kidnapers have relocated. People like Evans absconded because Anambra gave him a tougher attack, which he confessed too. You won't hear things like this because it paints government good. I hate to defend government but more wary of you lots parading as patriots! Y'all should be feared than the devil.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Obiano said he attracted 7.2 billion naira investment in Anambra in 3 years but since 2014, Nigeria as a country has not attracted such an amount in terms of foreign investment. Last year, our froreign investment was in millions of dollars.. I can do the research and give you the correct figures if you wish. Who is fooling who?? What does Obiano take us for
You don't have facts so don't say what you know nothing about. If you need the right figure, go and source it. If government has said they have not done anything, you will gladly believe, but because it won't suit your conspiracy, you will have to go against it..
Obiano has attracted what he claimed, if you doubt it, go to the ansippa and get those facts and figures or go to their website!
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Agriculture

I have told you to google capt John okakpu. But you choose to run away. Don't come at me next time if you can not stand the heat.
Capt john is the CEO of Abx courier, a certified Internationally recognized firm known for their agro shipping to America and Europe. He is the one in charge.. It looks or sounds funny. But he has it, in his website. Go and look it up. He is from ogidi too.
Anambra state in the last 3 years have attracted over 7 agricultural firm. I know this myself because I'm involved. Visit ADP. You will understand more. Youths in Anambra are going into agriculture like never before.
So he has done more than peter could do in 8 years in agriculture.... #fact.. I can challenge anyone on this.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

Jesus Christ! I will have to beg you not to lie. We are fighting for the soul of our state! Peter obi didn't not put out any vehicle in Anambra state, aside the ones he gave to secondary schools!
Anids was a businesses venture like fracas and eastern mass. Peter obi sold the right to Ben flo. He use Anambra money to acquire those cars and concession them to private individuals. It adds nothing to ndi Anambra. If you compare what obiamo did, even though, I hated the fact he bought Indian instead of innoson. He made it cheaper to transport from awka to OSHA 100, in between 50 , even when recession was biting hard. Some people board the vehicle free depending on where you board.
He rolled out vehicles for civil servants, that transport them to their strategic destinations. Within 2 years and your are comparing it with 8 years of peter.

ANIDS was a business venture

I give up on you

ANIDS= Anambra Intergrated development strategy
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

Whether they are dead or not the most important thing is that Anambra is safe today than ever!
You walk in the night ,you won't know when its 10,o'clock because there is street light everywhere.. As soon as you enter Anambra from, Enugu, abia,IMO,delta, you will notice you have entered another world of its own in the night.
Obiano has recorded successful foiling of criminals, kidnapers have relocated. People like Evans absconded because Anambra gave him a tougher attack, which he confessed too. You won't hear things like this because it paints government good. I hate to defend government but more wary of you lots parading as patriots! Y'all should be feared than the devil.

My brother, Obiano has just been lucky that there hasn't been any secuirty breach in the state, what am I even saying, 17 people were gunned down in Anambra, in a church, on a sunday morning, yet Anambra is safe. If the local Ozubulu Vigilantee were still in business, that thing probably (65%) won't have happened. The day a fuel station went up in flames in Onitsha, Obiano's lies about the Anambra response team was flawed because we had to call in fire service from Asaba to come quench the fire, when the response office was just like 30 yards away.

My brother, that Anambra is even secure today is the dividends of the Obi's administration, when i see the truth, nothing stops me from acknowledging it.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

I have told you to google capt John okakpu. But you choose to run away. Don't come at me next time if you can not stand the heat.
Capt john is the CEO of Abx courier, a certified Internationally recognized firm known for their agro shipping to America and Europe. He is the one in charge.. It looks or sounds funny. But he has it, in his website. Go and look it up. He is from ogidi too.
Anambra state in the last 3 years have attracted over 7 agricultural firm. I know this myself because I'm involved. Visit ADP. You will understand more. Youths in Anambra are going into agriculture like never before.
So he has done more than peter could do in 8 years in agriculture.... #fact.. I can challenge anyone on this.

My brother, me and you cannot argue that Obiano sold UGU for $5m. Believe what you want abeg
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

ANIDS was a business venture

I give up on you

ANIDS= Anambra Intergrated development strategy
I gave up you since! You don't know the difference between anids transport and anids program. Anids transport is like ITC, Tracas, entraco etc unfortunately, Anambra own was handed to benflo. Go and check..
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by Ejanla07: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Obiano said he attracted 7.2 billion naira investment in Anambra in 3 years but since 2014, Nigeria as a country has not attracted such an amount in terms of foreign investment. Last year, our froreign investment was in millions of dollars.. I can do the research and give you the correct figures if you wish. Who is fooling who?? What does Obiano take us for

you re not too intelligent. i think you should back down before d APGA fan boy ll decimate u completely...

Obiano claimed he attracted investment worth 7.2 billion. it does not mean they must be sourced abroad.

he could ve convinced Nigerians and Anambra people to invest in d state

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by ignatiusez: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2017
patrick89:

Obiano is building very exotic ICC opposite stanel, you need to see the project. he has built the longest bridge in the southeast! He has increase the value of farm products produced in Anambra state, they include Anambra rice and vegetables. We export these things, I confirmed it by myself, come to ADP AWKA and see for yourself. Anambra under obiano has attracted more investment more than any government. in the history of Anambra our media house have always been tacky and tasteless, but obiano has changed that. Obiano increased our igr from 500ml to 1.5bil. what was obi doing with the over 1bil on top of it?
Obiano has made awka, a city to live in, with numerous estates coming up. Anambra has now over 22 radio stations. Private investors are trooping in everyday. how dare you ask what obiano has done?
You think we are talking of tacky and tasteless Governor like obi? look at that monstrous block house he built at agulu in the name of hotel!
poor and China roads scattered everywhere.. don't get me started.
you can lie to blind people not me...

Liar! Please enumerate the roads built by Obiano? Tell us the hospital projects he completed? Which school did he equip? How many water schemes has he commissioned? These are projects that have direct bearing to the Anambra people. Don't tell me about estates that were initiated by private individuals? Don't tell me about radio stations that are privately owned which interestingly were established solely for profit. You are only been economical with the truth for selfish reasons. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years. Go to the towns in Anambra and see for yourself: so much regret, complaints about Obiano's government! He had simply failed his people and that's why he's so desperate buying up consciences of people who are only interested in their pockets! He has succeeded in taking Anambra ten years backwards. Ukpor is the Local Government Headquarters of Nnewi south LGA yet he did not initiate and complete ONE SINGLE project in his 4years as governor! The roads started by the last administration have been abandoned and of course gully erosion naturally has made Ukpor a no go area right now! I was around during his campaign in 2013, when he promised to complete the township roads in Ukpor started by Peter Obi, we voted massively for him but alas, he abandoned the road once he took power! It's not about MOUs which may never see the light of the day.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by ignatiusez: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Top three governors in terms of lies and propaganda. My brother, come to Anambra and see what is on ground. In 2014, Anambra achieved economic viability under Obi so paying of salaries is no longer an achievement in Anambra. Willie Obiano should have continued with the road projects, response to the erosion menace eating up the state, invest in education, upgrade our teaching and general hospitals, provide farmers with loans instead of the cheap lie about Anambra rice, attract realistic investments of the cheap lie that he attracted $7.2b investment when Nigeria as a country has never declared such figure in terms on attracted investment.

My brother, your brain has been used for offering. Open your eyes so you'd see what Anambra has been turned into..

Absolutely true
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by nonsobaba: 1:21am On Nov 12, 2017
patrick89, you have time. Going back and forth with that nincompoop when the election has already been won is very generous of you.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2017
ignatiusez:

Liar! Please enumerate the roads built by Obiano? Tell us the hospital projects he completed? Which school did he equip? How many water schemes has he commissioned? These are projects that have direct bearing to the Anambra people. Don't tell me about estates that were initiated by private individuals? Don't tell me about radio stations that are privately owned which interestingly were established solely for profit. You are only been economical with the truth for selfish reasons. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years. Go to the towns in Anambra and see for yourself: so much regret, complaints about Obiano's government! He had simply failed his people and that's why he's so desperate buying up consciences of people who are only interested in their pockets! He has succeeded in taking Anambra ten years backwards. Ukpor is the Local Government Headquarters of Nnewi south LGA yet he did not initiate and complete ONE SINGLE project in his 4years as governor! The roads started by the last administration have been abandoned and of course gully erosion naturally has made Ukpor a no go area right now! I was around during his campaign in 2013, when he promised to complete the township roads in Ukpor started by Peter Obi, we voted massively for him but alas, he abandoned the road once he took power! It's not about MOUs which may never see the light of the day.

Thank God that I have not lied. I didn't say obiano has done everything we need in the state, show me where I made the assertion. Ukpor is just one town out of 177 in Anambra state. Obiano has just spent 3.5years, deduct period of rainfall in all period, then you will be left with nothing yet obiano completed 5bridges in Anambra state, show any state government that has done that, in Nigeria then I will know you are sincere.
Each time you come up with a comparison with obi, is reduces your argument, because obi had 8years to play with, and he couldn't complete the so called road in ukpor. Currently at Anambra state, obiano has completed oxygen plant, the first of its kind. He has started and finished many roads that I can not come and be naming. Funny enough most of the roads he completed are always alluded to peter obi. That was why he started putting launched by obiano at any project.
Obiano started ICC at Awka, go see for yourself , it is a massive project.
You will still shift the goal post. But take time and study the campaign it is just a game by peter obi in preparation to 2019.

Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Let saying here for all to know and see Igbo are Republicans nobody can change you can't tell us what to do or control us when the election time comes we will vote and result will be Announced
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
patrick89:

I gave up you since! You don't know the difference between anids transport and anids program. Anids transport is like ITC, Tracas, entraco etc unfortunately, Anambra own was handed to benflo. Go and check..

There was nothing like ANIDS transport. Under ANIDS, Anambra state provided relatively cheap transport for Ndi Anambra.. When Obiano came to power and ANIDS was scrapped, the transport scheme died with it too
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

you re not too intelligent. i think you should back down before d APGA fan boy ll decimate u completely...

Obiano claimed he attracted investment worth 7.2 billion. it does not mean they must be sourced abroad.

The thing is that I don't understand you guys, maybe you're just dumb or you are wicked to see something like this and stand by it. My brother, Obiano said $7.2billion (I mean dollars!!!), 7.2billion dollars when Nigeria as a country has never declared such figures. Since 2014, Anambra has not even been among No. 30 in the list of leading state investment destinations in Nigeria.

In 2014, Nigeria attracted $4.7b investment
In 2015, Nigeria attracted $3.4b investment
In 2016 Nigeria attracted $5.12billion investment
In 2017 first quarter, Nigeria recorded $908,27million investement

In all these, Lagos state has been leading in attracting of investments in the periods under review with above 70%

For example in 2016, Lagos state gained over 96% out of $5.12b of Nigeria's 2016 FDI and other states shared the remaining $22million.

My brother but Obiano attracted $7.2billion investment in Anambra! Such lie is not even outrageous, it's just funny and you believe the APGA boy and you are making sense.

The Parrot is here to expose willie Obiano and his lies and otherwise

Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
patrick89:

Thank God that I have not lied. I didn't say obiano has done everything we need in the state, show me where I made the assertion. Ukpor is just one town out of 177 in Anambra state. Obiano has just spent 3.5years, deduct period of rainfall in all period, then you will be left with nothing yet obiano completed 5bridges in Anambra state, show any state government that has done that, in Nigeria then I will know you are sincere.
Each time you come up with a comparison with obi, is reduces your argument, because obi had 8years to play with, and he couldn't complete the so called road in ukpor. Currently at Anambra state, obiano has completed oxygen plant, the first of its kind. He has started and finished many roads that I can not come and be naming. Funny enough most of the roads he completed are always alluded to peter obi. That was why he started putting launched by obiano at any project.
Obiano started ICC at Awka, go see for yourself , it is a massive project.
You will still shift the goal post. But take time and study the campaign it is just a game by peter obi in preparation to 2019.

This 5bridge story is still amazing me. Obiano constructed 5 bridges in this Anambra

Nnah this story still tire me and the funny thing is that it is in the news..

My people, all around Anambra now, especially in Awka, everything single thing Obiano supposedly did in 3 and half years are on billboards hanging at every street and corner. Obiano bought over 1000 shuttle buses to sing his praise from morning till night all around Anambra, I've come across any billboard or heard anyone say anything about 5 bridges and these communities these bridges are located, though I may not have been to some of them but have friends who are from there.. the ones I've been to, there are no bridges o, a bridge supposedly constructed by willie obiano in the last 3 years.. Nnah this story just tire me.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

He could have
Nigerian and Anambra people

For a $7.2billion investment

Nnah, go to sleep

The Parrot is yet to speak!
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by Ejanla07: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

The thing is that I don't understand you guys, maybe you're just dumb or you are wicked to see something like this and stand by it. My brother, Obiano said $7.2billion (I mean dollars!!!), 7.2billion dollars when Nigeria as a country has never declared such figures. Since 2014, Anambra has not even been among No. 30 in the list of leading state investment destinations in Nigeria.

In 2014, Nigeria attracted $4.7b investment
In 2015, Nigeria attracted $3.4b investment
In 2016 Nigeria attracted $5.12billion investment
In 2017 first quarter, Nigeria recorded $908,27million investement

In all these, Lagos state has been leading in attracting of investments in the periods under review with above 70%

For example in 2016, Lagos state gained over 96% out of $5.12b of Nigeria's 2016 FDI and other states shared the remaining $22million.

My brother but Obiano attracted $7.2billion investment in Anambra! Such lie is not even outrageous, it's just funny and you believe the APGA boy and you are making sense.

The Parrot is here to expose willie Obiano and his lies and otherwise

i kno coscharis alone opened 400 million dollar rice farm

sea horse opened engine oil factory..

lots of factories sprang up. under obiano.... i kno dis because i ve been living here in Anambra since January 2016.
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by DAnambraParrot: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

i kno coscharis alone opened 400 million dollar rice farm

sea horse opened engine oil factory..

lots of factories sprang up. under obiano.... i kno dis because i ve been living here in Anambra since January 2016.

400million dollars

Ndi Anambra Anaaaa
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

This 5bridge story is still amazing me. Obiano constructed 5 bridges in this Anambra

Nnah this story still tire me and the funny thing is that it is in the news..

My people, all around Anambra now, especially in Awka, everything single thing Obiano supposedly did in 3 and half years are on billboards hanging at every street and corner. Obiano bought over 1000 shuttle buses to sing his praise from morning till night all around Anambra, I've come across any billboard or heard anyone say anything about 5 bridges and these communities these bridges are located, though I may not have been to some of them but have friends who are from there.. the ones I've been to, there are no bridges o, a bridge supposedly constructed by willie obiano in the last 3 years.. Nnah this story just tire me.

Now what's up?
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

There was nothing like ANIDS transport. Under ANIDS, Anambra state provided relatively cheap transport for Ndi Anambra.. When Obiano came to power and ANIDS was scrapped, the transport scheme died with it too
Now what's up?
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
ignatiusez:

Now what's up?
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Yes we actually can

Transportation

Peter Obi under Anids provided transport for Ndi Anambra to the cities around the country and provided buses that took people from Awka to Onitsha for #50 which Obiano has increased to #100. Right now, ANIDS is dead and that scheme dead too

grin angry
Re: Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra by patrick89(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

I asked a question and you are replying that I'm weak??

My brother, we have a standard in Anambra state. There are roads yet to be constructed, Gullies to be worked on, Our hospitals need attention, Education has gone backwards. Peter Obi built health centres in all the 177 communities in Anambra, all of them have been abandoned, Peter Obi gave all the sec schools, i mean all, 50 laptops each, a 30KVA generator, a bus and internet facilities, things i benefited from under the ANIDS program. Since Obiano came, what has he done for the education sector

Obiano secured Anambra is actually laughable because me and you were in this Anambra when Peter obi fought Kidnappers to their father's house. Once you are caught, your house will be pulled down and it was then, that the death sentence was passed on kidanapping. Peter Obi empowered local vigilantee by buying every community (177) 2 hilux trucks (354) and gave them ten pump actions each and charged that checkpoints should be put at every entry and exit point in Anambra..

My brother, I have not even started in terms of what peter obi did..

Obiano by Anambra standard did not work, he is a disaster!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Analysts Express Divergent Views On Okonjo-Iweala's Policies / Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly / Three Fulani Killed As Yorubas Launches Bloody Reprisal For Murder Of Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.