Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? (2343 Views)

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2010
^Read his other comments he said that he is.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2010
OHHHH just glanced through and saw Ebonyeyes going at it. lol
well whatever, he should just stick to virgins if he is so insecure.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2010
You meant stay away from dem. . .lolz
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15am On Mar 22, 2010
lmfao!
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 5:00am On Mar 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hehehe. . .shior!

na me u dey shior? i go cut cane 4 u ooo! angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Mar 22, 2010
smiley :p :p
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2010
come to think of it only the ladies answer stupidly, if u cant read i said am a virgin but still love her, all i want to know is if i can trust her with the guy she called a friend? the non virgin ladies i understand ur anger, lossing ur virginity ,pride makes u insecure and u want to fight the word virgin at all cost so dat u will not get tormented , am not here to jugde but to read the sensible replies. form sensible people
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2010
GB102:

come to think of it only the ladies answer stupidly, if u cant read i said am a virgin but still love her, all i want to know is if i can trust her with the guy she called a friend? the non virgin ladies i understand your anger, lossing your virginity ,pride makes u insecure and u want to fight the word virgin at all cost so dat u will not get tormented , am not here to jugde but to read the sensible replies. form sensible people

Oh you seem to detect the ladies' stupidity but somehow manage to miss yours

You want to know if you can trust her because she's not a virgin? And we want to know how many more guys are running around with this paranoia in this forum undecided

Get over yourself, if you can't trust someone you claim to lve, then I'd suggest you stay on your own. Or better still, find a virgin like yourself. I bet you think you are too good for her eh? Because like some people would put it, she has already been 'defiled' . . . You need help my friend!
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by H2O2: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2010
a op you right cuhz. them is cursed. grin
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by nanidee(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
rotflmfao, msscccchhheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

@ poster, tongue
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2010
GB.I agree wit u dat som pple ar feelin guilty.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
another hypocrite
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Girl846(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
GB102:

come to think of it only the ladies answer stupidly, if u cant read i said am a virgin but still love her, all i want to know is if i can trust her with the guy she called a friend? the non virgin ladies i understand your anger, lossing your virginity ,pride makes u insecure and u want to fight the word virgin at all cost so dat u will not get tormented , am not here to jugde but to read the sensible replies. form sensible people

Ouch! Thats a harsh comeback! lol

Trustworthiness is not necessarily tied to the fact that someone is a virgin or not.
What if she lost her virginity to a guy she really loved and trusted thinking it would someday lead to something special like maybe marriage? Decent girls can also be non-virgins. Non-virgins can be faithful. It all depends on her character and lifestyle.
However if she had a promiscuous past, that's not really decent and her trustworthiness can be questionable.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
I knew there was/is something special cry
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2017

I think you've got a fair few insecurities you need to work on buddy. Being a virgin, or not being a virgin, does not guarantee a girl will be faithful. It's all in a person's make-up. And please, don't bring God into your thread, unless it's a religious one. If you're so righteous, then you need to be more tolerant of others, and stop hurling abuse, because they're teasing you on a public forum!

That guy don't have morals at all.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Am not surprise that non of your family member is a virgin and there is no trust in your family because of that.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by mrblessed(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
After about good six years this thread is still relevant, attracting comments from people with extreme preconceived notions and stereotypes about how ladies behave, whether virgin or not. In a way, this question mirrors our society and its moral ethos which often undermine and diminish womenfolk as second-class citizens. There is an abiding evidence of hypocrisy in African men. We deflower our sisters and yet demand that they remain virgins, if not, we hypocritically called them whores. Men are hardly subjected to similar examination and treatment as women. I have three points to make regarding this issue. First, it is wrong to associate fidelity with virginity, especially where no empirical evidence subsists. Second, there is no prove that girls who are not virgins are promiscuous and difficult to trust in relationship. Third, we know that everyone cheats in relationship -- male and female -- it is not unreasonable to state that virgins cheat too, using their virginity as leverage. We have seen ladies who deceive their boyfriends into believing they are virgins, but are later exposed as fake. I think it is not wise to attack the OP; instead, we should challenge him to provide evidence that makes Virginity synonymous with fidelity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.