Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana (754 Views)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana by Gazzy88(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello good people of NL,I've come again with my enquiry oo. Please do you know the cheapest transport company to Ghana? Someone told me 'cross country' have a better and cheaper means to Ghana,can anyone confirm this? its very urgent please. Happy weekend my people.
Re: What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think ABC transport is preferable. A few people that I know who used the transport service said the trips were hitch free. Rather than look for the cheapest option where you might get stranded in the middle of the road, why not use one that is more convenient and gives value for money?
Re: What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana by Gazzy88(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
dominique:
I think ABC transport is preferable. A few people that I know who used the transport service said the trips were hitch free. Rather than look for the cheapest option where you might get stranded in the middle of the road, why not use one that is more convenient and gives value for money?
oh thanks for your prompt response. Can you tell me their rate to ghana? Thanks
Re: What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gazzy88:
oh thanks for your prompt response. Can you tell me their rate to ghana? Thanks

I really can't say, I made my suggestion based on recommendation not experience. You can Google their website or contact details for more info
Re: What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
dominique:

I really can't say, I made my suggestion based on recommendation not experience. You can Google their website or contact details for more info

HI, PLS HELP UNBAN ME FROM BUSINESS SECTION.

ANTI SPAM BOT BANNED ME BECAUSE I POSTED DETAILS OF A SCAMMER IN THE SCAMMER ALERT THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN BEWARE AND BE CAUTIOUS.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / 7 Benefits And Advantages Of IELTS For Study Abroad Students / Lost International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.