Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,063 members, 7,980,782 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Promo, Get Your Business Website At 25k Today. (proof Included) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promo, Get Your Business Website At 25k Today. (proof Included) (336 Views)

How I earn upto 3% Daily Through Yield Farming With FastBNB (Proof included) / A Platform That Trades For You With The Least Amount,proof Included! / Cheap Business UK Used Laptops At 25k, Limited In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo, Get Your Business Website At 25k Today. (proof Included) by Ignyte(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hi, I'm Peter Jev. Web Tutor and public Speaker. Because of the black friday rave, I am doing several websites at an 80% discount so at N24,999 you can get your business website.

If you want my ecommerce promo visit this thread; you will see that we have already delivered one site with the url [url]coretechproducts.com[/url]

The site you will get comes with the following features;
1. .com domain name with free SSL Certificate
2. Unlimited Pages
3. Responsive Landing Page
4. Payments in Installments
5. 3 month customer support as regards running your website
6. Free Training to run your website without hassles
7. All websites are built online in order to promote transparency

See the sample of the layout obtainable for our ecommerce :
Slush.com.ng kindly refer to the about page for further details

This IS NOT A SCAM. Check my other topics and see if anybody said they were scammed.
Contact me via:
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Whatsapp/Call: 07037534762
Twitter: @Peterjev

This offer is Limited so hurry.
P.S:
1. Payment is in two phases (i) N10,000 for the procurement of Domain name and hosting plan [Before the job starts] (ii) N15,000 after the job is completed and handed over to the owner.
2. All websites are delivered 7 days from first payment date

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! / 10 In 1 Course Package For Almost Free #blackfriday / Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.