Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,027 members, 7,886,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat (6328 Views)

Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Mercedes S63 Amg...hot Or Not? / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by fatai2: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hello Auto Raider,

When you have question about fast and expensive cars that are quite discreet. These are the top choices you should be looking for. The regular E-class and BMW 5 series are not the top level luxury saloon that will offer you the highest comfort and if you are naughty it won’t give top performance.

The BMW760LI is the biggest, most powerful and most expensive car BMW has. It has a 6 liter V12 engine with twin turbo that will turn 535 horsepower that can make the world move backward. It is said from 0-60mph it will beat a Porsche 911 and with the speed limiter of it could hit up to 188mph (302km/h). There is a digital display of the speedometer on the windscreen to show you how fast you are moving.

Internationally testers have commended the 760LI on its comfort even on high speed travel. It is said to be quiet with comfortable seats that massage your back. It has advance suspension system that will give you different driving mode for whichever drive mode you desire. Just imagine yourself on a business trip and you felt someone was following you. Then you turn your suspension to sport mode and those behind won’t even know what just happened in front of them. Perhaps with all the technology you won’t feel terrified. It is said the throttle response is sharper. But for an expensive fast car what counts most especially in Nigeria is comfort. Earlier on I mention the massaging seats to keep you relaxed. There are night vision cameras. If you had to a turn at a junction there are cameras to help you see blind spot. Behind the driver seat there is a lot of space which makes it commodious. There are also many buttons available to the owner seat to operate a lot of functions for comfort. There also DVDs perhaps optional that keep you inform with news updates perhaps the CNN. Even though the 760LI has sporting capabilities it turns out that it’s about dignified drive and not side drift and tyres burning.

With the Mercedes S63 and its 6.2 liter naturally aspirated engine. It generates up to 518 horsepower and is almost a second slower than the 760LI. The 760LI has the added advantage of the twin turbo which gives it extra grunt. The S63 is said to offer equal comfort as the 760Li but really it tends to have a split personality between the sport ride and comfort. It is not like the 760Li that simply powerful fast and luxurious. Also it said to have a tank like feel around it.

So what would be our choice? For the sake of Mercedes pedigree record the S63 may just prove to be a better ride since it has always been better in soaking road lumps and patches. It is said to still have its sense of occasion. BMW has always been good for on track of late and with good driving it could get you on time for that million naira meeting. This makes it a better drive of the two.

faisalfatai@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by xcolanto(m): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2010
the bmw 760li man! cool cool anytime anyday :d
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by armature: 5:53am On Mar 22, 2010
Mercedes Benz S63: Listings on ebay from 2008 to 2010

Bmw 760li: No listings on ebay from 2008 to 2010

See how rare and expensive 760Li could be!! cool
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by Emperoh(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2010
S63 doesn't come any close to the 760Li. . . . where u want see the 760 buy? grin cheesy

All Men are born equal not all cars!!
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by Onwan: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2010
Exterior and Interior Pictures:

Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by Onwan: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2010
If you look closely; you will find that at this level - Both cars are simply differentiated by their badges and signature body constructions.

Check out the interiors, they are simply a replica of the other.

But I'll take the Mercedes Benz badge.

1 Like

Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by triistar86: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
To start with S63 is older compared to 760li but not withstanding it still has it pros over the 760li. If I am given an option to pick one outta both I would go for the s63. The link below justifies my choice though although there is another which appears to be superior to both in certain instances as shown in the link. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZS3GF39Bg
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by xcolanto(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
why don't you guys put your listings here? grin www.naijacardeals.com
Re: Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat by eros(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2010
xcolanto:

y`all do your home work next time yea! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LkIoY9z9I&feature=related

After watching the video, i doff my hat for BMW. Nonetheless, both cars are machines. They got massage seats, front and back TV, special interior lighting and the list is endless. WOW!!!!

(1) (Reply)

2009 Honda Accord EX VS 2009 Toyota Camry SE / Camry Forum / 10 Steps On How To Prepare Your Car For Long Term Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.