Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Nature Of God In Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nature Of God In Jesus (207 Views)

Names Of God In Nigerian Languages And Their Meanings / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nature Of God In Jesus by JesusPeople: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jesus, the messiah.

I have realised that many people still don't comprehend who Jesus is and I will be using this thread in answering related questions.

First of all. Jesus was from the beginning, there are many proofs of that. Yea, I must recognise the need of fellowship. The Bible said, God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him, aside that, Jesus said in John 4, that the Father seeketh those who would worship Him.

God was in eternity. Eternity was the dwelling place of God

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Hold The Fort / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.