Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,740 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. (3641 Views)

Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Which Stock Is Viable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by EvaYoung1(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2010
I just spoke to the guy now and he claims to be in Abj presently. Its a pity that such people are just out to rubbish on line business which is highly recognised and widely used in developed countries.

There are ways to build trust if one is running an online business, which is a two way thing it can either work against the dealer if you are dealing with unserious or jokers;

Introduce payment on delivery ( for product sellers and not service )and depending on locations

Deal mostly with registered firm, in that even if you are to pay money, it should not be paid into an individual's account but a corporate account, where proper KYC is put in place in banks before proper operations

You can send friends or folks around to verify on your behalf

If you do a few or more of these, i am sure you will be able to determine whether to go on or not.

Visit www.evayoung.biz its an online store and we have been doing great.

Remain 4 Eva Young!!!
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by coolguyz(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2010
i guess its all about trust. at times instict tells you who you are dealing with. address, place of work and stuffs though not always sha.

EY, you sold stuff to me online, sent the goods, parted with it and i paid with a cheque. . . . . why werent you scared it may bounce and story of come today come tomorrow may start? by the way we talked only on phone and wrapped it all up in a day and next day you were trusting i wont fail, we never met and i'm sure you're surprised to read this that i'm a NLder. abi?

it's just that lots of greedy bunch are out there spoiling the reputation of few genuine customers.

watch word - we just have to keep being careful and i still believe in the line - no pain no gain. . . where profit exceeds capital or cost of goods below market value you knw. . . never loose guard, shine your eye!
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by lilyparr: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2010
Thanks poster.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by EvaYoung1(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2010
i guess its all about trust. at times instict tells you who you are dealing with. address, place of work and stuffs though not always sha.

EY, you sold stuff to me online, sent the goods, parted with it and i paid with a cheque. . . . . why werent you scared it may bounce and story of come today come tomorrow may start? by the way we talked only on phone and wrapped it all up in a day and next day you were trusting i wont fail, we never met and i'm sure you're surprised to read this that i'm a NLder. abi?

it's just that lots of greedy bunch are out there spoiling the reputation of few genuine customers.

watch word - we just have to keep being careful and i still believe in the line - no pain no gain. . . where profit exceeds capital or cost of goods below market value you knw. . . never loose guard, shine your eye!
[quote][/quote]

Coolguyz, thanks very much for been sincere and been a good Nigerian. Eva Young tries as much as possible to develop a good, friendly cordial relationship with our clients and we have been lucky to have recorded very few dissapomtements. You are right, instinct plays very major role and not been too greedy and less in a hurry to make profit saves alot too. We have had several of such things in a our short time in business.

Once more thank you for your patronage and please do come again, it was nice doing business with you.

Remain 4 Eva Young!!!
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Consensus: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2010
Whoa, Interesting revelations of more fraudsters on NL.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Groov„:

House, BEWARE. There is a particular 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered.

And you seriously believe this?
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Poster,
I hope you paid into his bank account and not cash in hand?
if it was through the former, then it is extremely easy to nab him.
just go to the bank and police to make the needed complaints with evidence of payment and you guys discussions via e.mail.

The way i see it this crook of a "william" will be very easy to catch. But it's so sad i don't have enough spare time to help in tracking him door.
Na thunder go strick am out from him hiding place.

Naijas just wont stop amusing someone,
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Henwarin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey guys

Beware of this guy Jude and his gsmcardonline investment prank.He is a fraudster/scammers/swindler you name it.
They have just eloped with my #300,000 naira, switched off their phone lines and no online contact.
Don't attempt to do any investment with them.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by suresucces: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
Knice, i think you are right, the copy of the teller given to when you pay into any account has different purposes and this is just one of the purpose so you can make a scam report to the bank then the bank will know how to handle the case
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by oluwafon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
The "Mr. Williams' is definitely a thief. I escaped his evil design as i went to Abuja and found he used a construction company name. Please beware.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by 808: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2010
scam alert,hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by LAGOS1976: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2010
A Rogue.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by workforme: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
I just called the number and he picked his call and we spoke on the issue , i think you should straighten things out with him , can you give us the whole details of the transaction?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Invest 200,000 Naira? / 2units Semi-detached 2bedroom Flat Architectural Design / Farmpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.