Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) (1637 Views)

Bbtitans: Yemi Tells Blue Hoe Sweetand Wet Her kitten Was And Its Better Than Kho / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by memez: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
According to a Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Angela Nwosu, who is 22 according to reports, she is addicted to peeing in her pants, infact, she claims to pee in her pants everyday, and she does it deliberately.

She wrote;

I Deliberately Wet My Pant All The Time.

I am a pant wetter, and totally addicted to peeing in my pants and have been all my life. Sometimes, I think I am the only one in the world who loves pee this much. I pee in my pants everyday and all day long and I do it intentionally, kai. I do not have any physical or medical problem that makes me loose control or leak, I do it on purpose, as it makes me feel so good. In fact, I do not like to be dry very long at all or I’m always wanting to wet my pants soon.

However, I can be dry when needed (there are those times you need to be dry) but when I do wet my pants, it’s usually when am home alone (hehe)…

After years of intentionally wetting my pants, I have gotten very good at being wet and no one knowing it. I have no problem hiding it from my family and public. Again, I don’t really know what it is (I have given up trying to figure it out) but I just love peeing on myself and being nice and damp all the time. It feels so good and it’s so sensual and arousing, it turns me on, Kai.

Even as a kid, I had these feelings. Sounds weird doesn’t It? Yea, I am strange like that. Have you ever heard this from anyone else?

It’s so exciting and fun, but you would never know, until you try it.
Pee in your pant today, ighotago?

Udo!

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/totally-addicted-peeing-pants-deliberately-nigerian-lady

CC; lalasticlala, myde44, missyb3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6240542_20171111114741_jpegaea50814df75c3aa335eb1cc898b8673

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by memez: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by memez: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by memez: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
sad She for kuku shiit for her body join

So that e go complete embarassed

Toto first de smell , den she con use piss mix am join

Then one mugu go come put head for there , use tongue de mop de kpekus cry

Soldier ant / bee fall on her kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by subtlemee(f): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's not medical nor physical but spiritual. You need deliverance
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Weird
She looks like a man
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by LuvU2: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol it's not pant wetting it's attention seeking grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
The idiot is possessed, but she doesn't know.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
stinking biatch
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
WTF?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Olachase(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Another ipod spotted
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by sonofspada(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by wordbank(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fetishism
We all have one
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
End time girp
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Edjoshua: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
and you will see them slaying up and down even a child is better than you

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Godwinibro(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Watin person no go see for this world?

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by boman2014: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wonder what will happen if Angel Gabriel decides to test the trumpet to see if it's still working

(1) (Reply)

African Queens: DJ Cuppy And Yemi Alade Pictured Together In Fance / Actor IK Ogbonna Transformed To A Lady, Rock Braids Wig And Make-up (photos) / Actress Destiny Amaka Rock Massive Cleveage Baring Outfit At 2018 AMVCA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.