Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (53191 Views)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Enugupikin:

beautiful in the streets of Italy u mean?
ur mumu no get part 2

As if ur sisters no dey d game
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
martineverest:
hehe... Our girls dey scarce
I am telling u bro

I really need to hook up with 1
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Enugupikin:

beautiful in the streets of Italy u mean?

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
I am telling u bro

I really need to hook up with 1
mind u our girls no dey tolerate rubbish sha
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
martineverest:
mind u our girls no dey tolerate rubbish sha
grin I have dated a couple

I know how to handle them
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
This gal vuishi same with banky w, I wonder how Dia pikin head go be undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Alariiwo: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
She is just there jor..

Take away makeup from these girls and see them looking like that creature in Lord of the rings.. Smeagol or wetin dem call am

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by apholaryn: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
she is truly beautiful but way too overrated

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Susu darling, congrats

One woman I really admire... got a lot of guts.

Shine on dear. May ur marriage not be like the normal Nollywood/entertainment marriage......May it be filled with joy, happiness and laughter from that ur lovely face.

May cute children like u fall on u guys........

Love u a bosom more love.....

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by sambisa5: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
As for me Soberdrunk, even if women fine pass foreign donut, if she nor carry "Front" and maybe back she is just like a sister to me...... angry

sister is way to far,,,,,, 'he is just like a brother to me' fits perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by sambisa5: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

The guy has been battling cancer.

Give him a break!

Are you serious? So where is this girl rushing to,,,,,if this be true.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
She ia this.. She is that.. Bide to be.. No tell me what's left in her body that I have not seen... Crazy world
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
sambisa5:

Are you serious? So where is this girl rushing to,,,,,if this be true.
He just had surgery for aggressive skin cancer.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by loluadebayo: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
everyday I see this girl pic I just dey jealous banky sha. that head too big make e no get sense not to steal this babe from others. lovely couple
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Still trying to use highlight and touch light to find the beauty where are my black beauty when I need them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by David160(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
keep your relationship secret if you want it to last.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by vicolame(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
deflover:
Hmmmm person wey just do cancer operation Na him dis girl still wan marry
She get mind

See where your bad mouth don folo u reach... na only God go save all ds internet low life bullies..*walks away* cool angry

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
The oonis wife did more than this...

We re watching with keen interest...
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nothing to hold. No front no chest, wetin the guy go dey suck? Banky self dey try
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
David160:
keep your relationship secret if you want it to last.
don't worry we are monitoring them

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Ephhay(f): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2017
HML
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Days ago, she said..."anything for u" and someone asked "if them tell make she exchange HEADS with Banky, she for gree?". Lwkm that day!!!

Chai, people get mouth sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:
Banky sure married one of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

Gorgeous is the password

How's that? Someone who looks like dried Snake meat? I'm sure you look much better. undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Congrats in advance.....

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Hosywhite(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
pwedy Adesua..I pray God 2 make ur luv for Banky 2 last..marriage no b beans ma dear.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Operation or no operation.
Husband is not easy to find she wants to marry him as quickly as possible no excuses
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Brush1: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Love her butt pad though.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
As for me Soberdrunk, even if women fine pass foreign donut, if she nor carry "Front" and maybe back she is just like a sister to me...... angry
u nail it bro
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2017
So so BEAUTIFUL. ....HATERS WILL SAY THIS IS PHOTOSHOP. ...#SLIMGIRLSROCK!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by chieni(f): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Kingbusssy:

You mean she should dump Banky and marry you abi SMH
that is when you will know if it's actually true love.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided LET THEM WALK DOWN THE AISLE ALREADY, MAKE PERSON HEAR WORD ALREADY.
Beefing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.