Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Make Your Business Plan Stand Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Business Plan Stand Out (636 Views)

How To Make You Business Stand Out / Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Business Plan Stand Out by amfortified: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you need funding to start or grow your business, you need a business plan. However, a business plan alone will not assure funding. Your plan needs to be solid. And it needs to be better than the other plans investors or lenders are viewing.

So how do you stand out amongst the sea of business plans being submitted to funding sources? Below are five keys to distinguishing your plan from the rest. First though, I suggest you use a good business plan template when creating your plan. A good template will include the questions you need to answer in your business plan. This will save you time and ensure you don’t miss any key points.

Start with Brevity

Readers of your business plan ... Read more

(1) (Reply)

5 Tech Skills Every Entrepreneur Needs To Succeed / What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My 20-25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.