Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Relationship Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Relationship Advice (303 Views)

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On / What Is Your Favorite Relationship Advice In 2020. Click To View Mine!! / How To Tell Your Partner The Way You Feel About The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Advice by Queerlyshrewd: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's 8:06 in the morning
You pick up your phone and its a whatsapp BC.
Some blogger wants to boost views on his site so he sends a link with the title of the article, "5 things every man loves in a relationship" or "5 ways to know if your man is cheating ".
You seem curious and so you open.
Advice after advice, do's and the don'ts and this and the thats. In all, its all just a pile of crap.

I used to be a victim to those articles, I've always thought there was some guide to a successful relationship or some quick hack, and so, i would read article after article,listen to "rose at 11 love talk show" on radio, but it never compared to life's reality.

Life's reality is that every relationship is uniquely different and there no rules to it.
Bloggers know how much people want happiness in their relationships and so they key into your insecurity. I'm a blogger too who wants views, i care less about your relationship but i like to be honest.
Honesty is that the key to a happy relationship is between you and your partner, its not in any write up generalizing people. Its in knowing the very man you're dating and the man knowing the woman he's dating.
Ask to know
Listen to understand
Be patient and carefully observe if you have suspicions.
That's how to manage your relationship.
Its all centred on "you" and "him"

So next time that BC comes in or the advert flashes. Ignore and always insist on reading only articles on this blog.

http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya,ibadan / Match-making Platform Strictly For Ladies And Men Who Are Ready For Marriage / Lady's Underwear Pant That Lasted For A Week Without Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.