Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,361 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (13770 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by classicladyk(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
devil wears okirika by souloho. silent seduction. no 225 katakata street
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Hantonia(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
EvaJael:
Thanks love
u always welcome dear
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Realist2: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers thread
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by bibijay123(f): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
crazygod:
Bibijay123. Obviously. Apart from the fact that she's the love of my life grin kiss, she can write suspense like say make u chop ur fingers just trying to find out what's gonna happen next.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Phlakes(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Generation to generation and fighting back by queenxtar
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by baba11(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy life history. At the end, I doubt if the story was actually real.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ayokunlemi96(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
United in Betrayal
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
LemuelIrabor:

Woah, buddy..
LAASYO kept you up at night?
Epic!

I'm honoured to know that you feel this way though.

Thanks for sharing.

smiley

Tnks boss
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Nephilim by Reuel (I don't think I've seen anything like that before, all stories with pictures and images, Woww... So inspiring.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by TheBlessedMAN: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
shasha101:
1. Countless by TheBlessedMan 2. Tradition by Chumzypinky 3. Letting go by AudreyTimms 4. Silent Seduction by fiyah 5. Twine by bibijay
thanx 4 d mention my 6ta. I really appreciate it
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
I nor even knw say dis topic don reach fp

#SOA
#AUGMENT
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Chizzychinny: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Diary of a broke play boy and Cold by Chipapii
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ziggyduben(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
There and back on time by Zuby77. That guys true story is off da hook. Geskiya
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Chizzychinny: Diary of a broke play boy and Cold by Chipapii

Dış story too go well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Glowingscenes
Foxyflow
Zubby*****
Flow 1759*****
Therock555
And kelvin...he wrote the assassins*****
Mynd44
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by PamelB(f): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Dessydemmy:
KIMBERLY WEST
PAMELB
SHEWRITE
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by odinga1of: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Holyman3:
There and back on Time by Zuby77
Still the best since 2013
One Cold bottle of Origin for you and Oga Zuby77
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Amhappy(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Delay Diagnosis by Souloho. I thought i was watching a movie
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by gulfer: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Royver, I like the mysticsm of most of his stories...........always looked forward o sequels. cool cool cool cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Castleberry: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
The devil wears okrika by Souloho
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Castleberry :
The devil wears okrika by Sou.loho

Mha frnds always talking about dis story

Hope to read it one day sha
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Rick9(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Audreytimms - Letting Go ( chai am really reading it again and again )
Repogirl - Forever and Always ( Aunty abeg Na complete this story I check it almost every day it's been one whole year now since you locked the thread and abandoned the story , hear my plea.
Money soldier - Confessions of a Rough Rugged and Raw Naija Guy 1&2 ( the good old days missed this story sha along with kelvingrahics, Ashabie, Xsenga, 01emek nobilis, TrishaP and so many others
Smallville01 - MARY Apocalypse ( read this supernatural story and thank me later, I don't know why this guy left Nairaland)
Smallville01 - Blood and Thunder a Dawn of Justice ( Crime Action thriller )

And last but not least my oga at the top

Larrysun - Black Maria ( still running, this Larry too go write oh )

You writers if I have the means I would assist you all, cos you inspire us all. Continue with your good work

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cstr1000: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
National year of sex and comfort
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by jarx: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Explorer all his stories
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by sunnedee2: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Who else but Money Soldier?
That guy story as a player and cultist in the University is the best so far on NL.
Many lessons learned...

PS: For the holier than thou people, its in sexuality section which should tell you that it contains sexual content.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sermwell(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Holyman3:
There and back on Time by Zuby77

Still the best since 2013
I completely agree with you! "There and back on time" by zuby77 is certainly the best I have read!
I also enjoyed the "devil who loved me" by davidflo cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sermwell(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ziggyduben:
There and back on time by Zuby77. That guys true story is off da hook. Geskiya
Aswear its a masterpiece! Zuby77 is da bomb! cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Handsome507(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
where do we read dose stories from??
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Handsome507(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
where do we read dose stories from?? Hi
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by boyjo: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
aku626:
I envy those who have the time to read or can create one. I need a time manager

Did someone mention time manager? Here I am Sir. wink
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by boyjo: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Handsome507:
where do we read dose stories from?? Hi

Go to literature section.
Or click the profile of the monikers mentioned.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sexyolori(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Souloho- The devil wears okrika
The devil who loved me by one guy that I can't remember his name again.
Stories by eldega, dunno where he disappeared to sef
The perfect couple can't remember the author's name again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Player's Heart / When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.