Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (107373 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Pastor Touches A Lady’s Vagina & B00bs All In The Name Of “deliverance” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Austin234(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2017
This is script act. Its a hoax
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by stoic6ix: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
This one na studio exercise.. moving to the next post jare!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by sexy74(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.
Bling bling Pastor feeling as he is attempting to heal.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by amnesty7: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2017
tlb99:
Nairaland always spreading fake news about Christianity, Tell us the name of the church and Pastor or at least a video. Even the guy behind the lady is an actor. The fact that Christians cannot comment or create a thread in a Muslim forum says a lot about Nairaland

[/b]
Instead of you facing your own problem you are busy bringing in Muslims into this issue. Tackle your fake pastors first. And who says you must visit Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Denko2721987:

Rest na bros.. Abi u wan go colect trumphet blow?
if possible ogringrin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
The end of what? Hosea did more than this more than 2400 years ago, yet there wasn't any end in sight. Even fictitious Jesus in the Bible allowed and encouraged Mary to rub her hair and face on his body, yet the world didn't end. undecided

Hain!! so na only u wey no know say we dey endtime
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by totorimi: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Is it not pastor they call him? He is at liberty to do whatsoever he likes with his captives.

That is what they want, the discerning ones know too well that this is wrong, but the captives will still defend this ignoble action and still attend the church and surrender to the whims and caprices of the so called pastors.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by otivere: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2017
It look like a movie to me grin grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
How do we know they are truly pastors? What is the name of the pastor? The church? Where are the congregants? The altar?

All I see here are three mischievous people posing for a photo and yet these brainless bloggers and other ignorant people are gleefully perpetuating falsehood.

The gates of hell, Satan and his minions will not prevail against the Church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2017
It is very obvious here that scene is from comedy skit judging from the pastors face
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by tlb99: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2017
amnesty7:

Instead of you facing your own problem you are busy bringing in Muslims into this issue. Tackle your fake pastors first. And who says you must visit Nairaland?
Look at this brainless troll comment, there is nothing to tackle because they are comedians and not pastor even the picture say so and the reason why i am here is to correct senseless trolls like you.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
Hmm
What is hmm? You know this looks like a scene from a comedy skit or movie, yet you still went ahead to blog rubbish. The lightening that will strike your sort is still loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2017
uzoormah:

Hain!! so na only u wey no know say we dey endtime
So na end time we day so? What time were they 2000 years ago, beginning time?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by inotice: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Anything to water down Christianity.The Agents of destruction behind this and all other demeaning photos to Christianity paraded on social media, shall all combust in the deeper most part of Hell if they fail to repent from these evil acts.There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeths.
Don't know why people get to do anything against Christianity[The Truth] and get away with it.Do anything derogatory to Islam and watch them come after you to unleash macabre.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by jaafree: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2017
OK Buh what's his hand doing on her breast again, undecided that's wat I want to understand.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2017
That's a photoshoot in a studio. Not a church
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by MrHenshaw: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
This looks like a movie.

A movie ,not that it looks like.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Haba, Nairaland.... this is surely not a deliverance session, these guys are not pastors, looks like a comedy or something, must this kind of thing be ascribed to the church or pastor.. FAKE NEWS.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by inotice: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2017
post=62299229:
Haba, Nairaland.... this is surely not a deliverance session, these guys are not pastors, looks like a comedy or something, must this kind of thing be ascribed to the church or pastor.. FAKE NEWS.

A joke is a serious thing - Sir Winston Churchill.By the way, today is Sunday.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by amnesty7: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin
tlb99:

Look at this brainless troll comment, there is nothing to tackle because they are comedians and not pastor even the picture say so and the reason why i am here is to correct senseless trolls like you.
grin
tlb99:

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by petra1(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2017
SPONSORED PHOTOSHOOT AGAINST THE CHURCH . It's done in a photo studio . Christians wake up. Your faith is under siege by the enemy. Only God knows what's coming next .
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by inotice: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Comedians kor Commentary nii.It is foolhardy and eternally punishable to joke about Holy things.God is not mocked, For whatever a man sows he shall reap.Christians wonder why they pray and their prayers are hindered, forgetting that by making jamboree of the things of God they have ignorantly made a shipwreck of their Faith.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Iamzik: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Even the poster knows that this is acted and not real.

We will keep correcting all these misleading messages whenever we see them.

But if this was picture of an imam, followers of religion of piss would have declared fatwa on Seun's head in the name of disrespecting their religion. And thesame hypocrites are here commenting trash.

@Seun I think you should address this issue and include a creed of faith on any Christian related thread.
If you don't then we will know that you don't have equal respect for Christ and Christians on this forum

My 2cent
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
This is a comedy skit....and an insult to the sacred office of a pastor!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
I know our pastors can do more than this shiit, but hey this picture was cooked for a different purpose.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by efighter: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
The end of what? Hosea did more than this more than 2400 years ago, yet there wasn't any end in sight. Even fictitious Jesus in the Bible allowed and encouraged Mary to rub her hair and face on his body sexually, yet the world didn't end. undecided

What pains me is that this guy's parents were congratulated when his birth was announced. Do you think that your parents will reap from all their investments on you? Mind you, I am a Muslim, but its seems this your madness has gone beyond treatment. Your village people have shared your body parts and turned it into roasted meat. They are just about to start drinking Ijebu garri with it.

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2017
efighter:

What pains me is that this guy's parents were congratulated when his birth was announced. Do you think that your parents will repeat from all their investments on you? Mind you, I am a Muslim, but its seems this your madness has gone beyond treatment. Your village people have shared your body parts and turned it into roasted meat. They are just about to start drinking Ijebu garri with it.

Hahahahha, this comment made my day. Keep it coming grin cheesy Anything that amuses me is welcome.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Uzoigwe1(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2017
That's a comedy skit!!!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by kingthoby1811(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Ishilove:

What is hmm? You know this looks like a scene from a comedy skit or movie, yet you still went ahead to blog rubbish. The lightening that will strike your sort is still loading
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A MUSLIM LIKE KOLABABE. NA ME BE THEIR NIGHTMARE FOR NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Omo even me wan folo heal that private part
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by drnoel: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.

Church will be the undoing of africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.