Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (47634 Views)

Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting / Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by selfmadeboss: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2017
erinolu:
Kai, see the audacity, like i don't give a damn.

Even if its not in the constitution, is it morally right to have an affair with subordinate police women while married. Would that not disrespect the office and the institution

No wonder...our police were rated WORST in the world

Cheiiii
He is a Muslim and it's "islamically" right.
WTF is morals
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Mightyodi: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

As the IG rightly said, this is highly laughable

There's a parameters of acceptable
behavior it is called code of ethics, every thing cannot be written in a constitution so be re-educated today that a police department’s “code of ethics” usually exists separately from the formalized set of rules and regulations (constitution). I am yet too see public institutions that accept workplace romance because such person can be easily found in a compromising act in terms of promotion and job functions. An illicit affairs is-illicit, because it is not a legally accepted relationship(marriage) infact it has 'amounted to a breach of the standards of professional behaviour.' people of good conscience will not cover what is wrong by saying it's right.if this report is true that IG can have romantic affairs with any officer he likes and you support it, then you lack integrity as a person. For instance it is not in Nigeria constitution or police act/code of conduct for a serving officer to post photo of himself in uniform on dating sites but when they do such, they surely will be disclined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by icebergtoby(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2017
cool
FarahAideed:
This is officially the worst govt ever, the president is too lame when it comes to his corrupt officials , even in small organizations you can just wake up and marry your far subodinate without her leaving her job .but inder Buharis Nigeria anything and everything goes jare

u don't know what you are talking about. go and read ur law and have better understanding b4 u comment.... u senators have no work that's y they are talking nonsense
FarahAideed:
This is officially the worst govt ever, the president is too lame when it comes to his corrupt officials , even in small organizations you can just wake up and marry your far subodinate without her leaving her job .but inder Buharis Nigeria anything and everything goes jare

u don't know what you are talking about. go and read ur law and have better understanding b4 u comment.... u senators have no work that's y they are talking nonsense
FarahAideed:

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by CocoaOla: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
I'm scared it will take us 200 billion years to get it right in this Country ah shame dey cash me
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Bluffly: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, there's no law that says you can't have a romantic affair with a junior female officer but don't use your position to sexually harass and intimidate your junior female officers into having a romantic affair with you. Try that, and see if there's no law against sexual harassment in this country.
Start thinking with your head other than your anus. How does sexual harassment emanate from this. Where you there?
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

welcome to buharia era, where the presido has no idea or even knowledge of his appointees

2 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
why won't this police chief be bold enuf nd hide under d law to tell us he is f**king his junior staff .
wat abt professional ethics?
anyway d man indirectly b telling us that afterall our president does not ve O-level

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by drotba(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

Should this even get to the point where there has to be a senate sitting ? The day the IG started his macabre love with young police corporal and promoted her straight to ASP brazenly was the day Buhari should have fired him but Buhari being the very bad siddon look leader has left this to get to a senate hearing where tax payers funds are being wasted to entertain a disciplinary case that the president should have handled himself ..If the IG truly love his coporal and she lives him like they claime they should have both resigned from service and gone home ti conduct their love .

"Macabre"... Hmmm brother "oyibo gia di m ujo oo".
But on the more serious note ,you really made a lot of sense.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by talk2emma: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

How about professional ethics?
This is a bad example my dear

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
NO WONDER WE ARE RANKED THE WORST POLICE IN THE WORLD. LOOK AT THIS BONKUU OF AN IGP. KAI NAIJA WHAT A COMIC SHOW. THIS MUGU DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ETHICAL VALUES

2 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Mccullum: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

Just for you to derive your from criticizing Buhari's government you've concluded the judgement in your mind's court.

There's fair hearing that's why there's judiciary and I don't think it against public service ethics to befriend or marry your colleagues and more over, he's Muslim that eligible to marry more than one wife, logically he's right but competent court of law knows better and screaming your unreasonable criticism.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by freeman95(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Stupid snake angry
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Tmiky: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Udonmeit, hw wont they rate d Nigerian police d worst in the world, See police chief that s suppose to show good examples for other policemen,,He s here quoting law that he doesnt even Obey,,,eediot

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by OBIGS(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
lack of professionalism. Work ethics done fly fence.

This corporal done upgrade. Her fellow low rank female will be eager to open their legs for superiors now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Teobaba(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
If they law of ethics and privileges is against it let him be punished but if not let him be
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by newoffer: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Wetin concern us IG of Instagram police. Your boys are doing broad day robbery by picking up innocent people. Is police different from sars or fsars.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Mccullum: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Jiang:

welcome to buharia era, where the presido has no idea or even knowledge of his appointees

It seems you're jumping without sensible response to just criticize Buhari's govt, go and learn public worker's ethics before laughing like the way camel opening their teeth in desert.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by khalilullaah(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
erinolu:

Even if its not in the constitution, is it morally right to have an affair with subordinate police women while married. Would that not disrespect the office and the institution

Cheiiii

See people quoting morality.
If he slept with lady outside wedlock it is morally wrong, but marrying a fellow officer has no written law prohibiting such.
Has he violated any law? That should be the question not this merry-go-round convoluted side talk.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by kikake: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Also impunity of Buhari govt can even be defended with Islamic culture.

In saner climes, having an affair with your junior colleague is a huge scandal.

On how he bought choice houses in Dubai, Gen. Buratai defended himself by saying he made money as a soldier and farmer at the same time. Buhari agreed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
If there is evidence that he promoted his mistress without due process, then he is in trouble... if not there is nothing they can do.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by khalilullaah(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Not everything is about law. How about professional ethics?

What about that?
What has professional ethics got to do with my feelings if I feel like marrying more wives?
Who defines what is professional ethics?
The law or the people saying what they do not know?
Leave sentiments aside and talk about real issues.
Even the man who brought this allegation against him is a product(Senator Misau's parent were police officers) of what he is condemning the current IG for.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Leez(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg help me ask my friend

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by felixomor: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Just Imagine if a lecturer said this about free to have romantic relationship with his female students.
Imagine the outrage

And some people are defending him above.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by khalilullaah(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

She was a corporal and he is an Inspector General of police , the worst part is that he promoted her from Corporal to ASP without recourse to equity and fairness ..Abeg under saner leadership he would have lost his job

Did you read this at all?
“This allegation is false and the senator is under obligation to give the full particulars of the female police (officer), where she is serving and her duty post. It is not possible to promote a corporal to the rank of an ASP except the officer has attended an in-service cadet course.”
You don't just sack people for just becomes it has become a popular sound bite, you do what is called procedural investigation.
I wonder if those calling for the IG's head know these things.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by hotdealz(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
erinolu:

Cheiiii
Is it "morally wrong" if he decides to marry a subordinate police woman as his second wife?
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by hotdealz(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2017
felixomor:
Just Imagine if a lecturer said this about free to have romantic relationship with his female students.
Imagine the outrage

And some people are defending him above.

What a shame!
Yes a lecturer is free to have a romantic affair with his female student as long they both agreed and no one is forced. They can even marry if they wish.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by krestup: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2017
This is an issue of conflict of interest or is it that the NPF don't have any policy on that? Sleeping with your subordinate is a conflict of interest.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by felixomor: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
hotdealz:
Yes a lecturer is free to have a romantic affair with his female student as long they both agreed and no one is forced. They can even marry if they wish.
Abeg hold it.
Na wa.
No wonder we are third world
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Cajal(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
I m begining to doubt ur faith as muslim....because this is pure zina...and it is forbideen according to the two holy books.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by bewitching: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Her Kayan Mata is potent, even the highly placed can't resist. If you need original and potent Kayan Mata contact 09093308321
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by hotdealz(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg hold it.
Na wa.
No wonder we are third world
What exactly is the crime there? I don't get it.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by jpphilips(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

The idiot you responded to is far smarter than you, what does that make you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.