Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? (1171 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2017
I'm just wondering, is the devil just localized on earth? if he is then I think he's not doing well at all.

Can we also find the devil in let's say saturn, mars and Jupiter?
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by LUGBE: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2017
If you ask me. ......na who i go ask kiss

1 Like

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2017
I don't think so o. His jurisdiction is right here on Earth.
Devil na bad man!!
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
I don't think so o.
His jurisdiction is right here on Earth.

Devil na bad man!!
he's jurisdiction is just a pinch of the universe? Then he's not doing well if that's true
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Lovetinz(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2017
The Bible erroneously thought the earth was the centre of the universe. The Bible was wrong.
It also didn't acknowledge the existence of other planets.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
he's jurisdiction is just a pinch of the universe? Then he's not doing well if that's true
He's got no one to bring sorrow to over there, so he's here to keep fingering human beings brain till his time is up!
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by jiggaz(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2017
The devil is not omnipresent ( he is not everywhere at the same time), he is also not omnipotent ( he is not all powerful) or omniscience ( he is not all knowing). He is a defeated foe, Christ stripped him of his powers on the Cross.

If you are a believer, the devil is powerless to you, but if you are an unbeliever, the devil gat you under lock and key... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by LordIsaac(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Anywhere man is- born again or not, Satan is there. His sole mission is to drag as many as he could to hell.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by ifex370(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Lovetinz:
The Bible erroneously thought the earth was the centre of the universe. The Bible was wrong.
It also didn't acknowledge the existence of other planets.

Actually you're wrong
With the very little knowledge that you have.. You disprove the bible..
Gimme the bible verse that says so
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by OtemSapien: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by OtemSapien: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

Devil na bad man!!
Yes you are right, the devil is a man, a woman, a boy, a girl who did any form of evil. But the state of being devilish is not a permanent state. As soon as that man, woman, boy or girl does good, he or she is no more a devil:

Doctufos: Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3

1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.

1 Like

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

Yes you are right, the devil is a man, a woman, a boy, a girl who did any form of evil. But the state of being devilish is not a permanent state. As soon as that man, woman, boy or girl does good, he or she is no more a devil:

Hmmmm, you make sense here bro, never thought of the devil in such ways prior now!
You are on point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

He's got no one to bring sorrow to over there, so he's here to keep fingering human beings brain till his time is up!
you can't be sure about this, you have not done research about it
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2017
jiggaz:
The devil is not omnipresent ( he is not everywhere at the same time), he is also not omnipotent ( he is not all powerful) or omniscience ( he is not all knowing). He is a defeated foe, Christ stripped him of his powers on the Cross.

If you are a believer, the devil is powerless to you, but if you are an unbeliever, the devil gat you under lock and key... cheesy
devil is not omnipresent? Really?

Get off your fiction
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you can't be sure about this, you have not done research about it
Should we plan for a trip over there then?!
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Lovetinz(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2017
ifex370:

Actually you're wrong
With the very little knowledge that you have.. You disprove the bible..
Gimme the bible verse that says so
Smiles,
I assume you've heard of Galileo..

Responding to mounting controversy over theology, astronomy and philosophy, the Roman Inquisition tried Galileo in 1633 and found him "vehemently suspect of heresy", sentencing him to indefinite imprisonment. Galileo was kept under house arrest until his death in 1642.

Why he was imprisoned? He told them the truth, Earth rotates round the Sun and not the other way round. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair

1 Like

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by ifex370(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Lovetinz:

Smiles,
I assume you've heard of Galileo..

Why he was imprisoned? He told them the truth, Earth rotates round the Sun and not the other way round. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair

I asked for a bible verse.. Not a Wikipedia reference
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Lovetinz(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
ifex370:

I asked for a bible verse.. Not a Wikipedia reference
Let there be light.

The sun existed before the earth, not vice versa.

Are you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

Should we plan for a trip over there then?!
we are saying the same thing, Christians on earth only put the earth into account but neglect the fact that the earth is juat a dot in the universe and a lot of things goes on beyond us that we cannot account for.

So you can't be so sure that the devil is not in other planets
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by ifex370(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Lovetinz:

Let there be light.

The sun existed before the earth, not vice versa.

Are you happy now?

If you want to learn the truth about the Bible..
And leave the level of assumptions.. Send me a mail.. Let's discuss
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2017
i don't think so... it would be really stressful trying to tempt Christians from another planet.. besides.. the poor network here in Nigeria would make it difficult for him to attack the Christians here in Nigeria.. don't forget the transport fare his agents would use to reach people.. it would be too expensive from another planet

3 Likes

Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:
i don't think so... it would be really stressful trying to tempt Christians from another planet.. besides.. the poor network here in Nigeria would make it difficult for him to attack the Christians here in Nigeria.. don't forget the transport fare his agents would use to reach people.. it would be too expensive from another planet
lolz grin you got me laughing
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by LightSpirit: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
ALL that is, is GOD. The infinite multiverse is GOD'S manifestation. The "devil" and "God" are aspects of ONE primordial Life or Energy. This singular Energy is in all, and the all in it. This is what the Bible so profoundly describe as, "Light that shines in Darkness".

However, the expression of this duality shall sooner or latter be known to you and the "all of the ALL" for what it truly is - ILLUSION
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by Saverin: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
God cast him down to earth from heaven grin
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by shadeyinka(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I'm just wondering, is the devil just localized on earth? if he is then I think he's not doing well at all.

There is only one devil Satan but there are unknown millions of demons.

Demons are everywhere man is. Satan can only be in one place at a time.

Demons are not on the moon, but when a man who is a host goes to Mars, his demons follow him.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
shadeyinka:

There is only one devil Satan but there are unknown millions of demons.

Demons are everywhere man is. Satan can only be in one place at a time.

Demons are not on the moon, but when a man who is a host goes to Mars, his demons follow him.
I'm talking about the devil, Satan not demons
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by ElsonMorali: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol. Time and space only exists in this plane. Where the devil is, such do not exist. So he only needs to think about a place to be there. The devil doesn't need to communicate verbally to pass his message across either.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by orisa37: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
The Earth is double phased-Negative and Positive. That's why there are Selfishness and Righteousness transmitting on the same frequency. Most other Planets are Single-Phased and too hot for brother Satan..
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by blaquebelle: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:

What is his business with other planets. I've never heard of him affecting any nonliving entity.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
What is his business with other planets. I've never heard of him affecting any nonliving entity.
you dont know , you are not sure, probably because pastor doesn't know too.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by blaquebelle: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you dont know , you are not sure, probably because pastor doesn't know too.
Which pastor? I've never heard of any part of my bible where satan associated with any non living thing. Don't assume what my belief is based on.
Re: Can The Devil Also Be Found In Other Planets Of The Universe? by betterABIAstate: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
Which pastor? I've never heard of any part of my bible where satan associated with any non living thing. Don't assume what my belief is based on.
no one knows for sure if other planets harbour Lives. You can't conclude, stop being a Mr know all.

(1) (Reply)

Prophesies For Year 2018 By Prophet Okoroade / Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had / Pastors Use Threat Of Curses To Force Church Members To Pay Tithe, Bishop Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.