Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims (451 Views)

Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" / Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by GodsMopol: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2017
africpost=62298599:
may Allah be merciful to Issa

I ran into this on a thread, and I feel this guy will listen to what I have to say, together with Iamgenius and other Muslim folks

I don't know who Issa is, but if that Issa is Jesus, you guys are wrong at all point

Lemme ask, in Quran 2:34-35, a phrase termed "We" was used, can you explain who the "We" is referring to, noting that v34 used the Word, we command the Angels to Worship Man, so it can never be referring to Angels, so cage yourself

[Quran Chapter 2]

34. And We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam." They bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers.

35. We said, "O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you become wrongdoers."

I won't say, Jesus is part of the We, I won't use the quran to proof that. At least we is a collective term, which does mean one

But the Bible in John 1:1 and Gen 1:26 addressed that

Jesus was with God when God wanted to create man.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Notice the term, let us

second

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word (Jesus) was with God

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Dada, Jesus is the Word made flesh, Jesus was with God in the beginning before creation, Jesus is part is of the Us, Jesus is part of the We.

I know you are stubborn, so, just flex your nerves

Anyway, Jesus saves
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by GodsMopol: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Moreso, If Adam could speak and tell the angels the name of creatures, it stands to say that Adam saw the Spirit realm, then Adam must have had a spirit that can relate with spiritual things

also notice why you must be born again

[quran 2:36] But Satan caused them to slip from it, and ,caused them to depart the state they were in. We said, "Go down, some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and enjoyment for a while."

Notice the fact it said, the state, also notice Adam thought the angels, so Adam was a god in a sense, except he eat from the tree of wrongdoing

My point now is, if Adam had a spirit, and the Spirit has died seeing from v36 that it says the fall has caused you to depart from a state (spiritual). It stands to say, washing of hands and other form of worship can not cause that spiritual state to come back.

The Bible said, God is a Spirit, and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So, it's a Spiritually conscious being that can serve a spiritual God. Iron and wood doesn't sharpen each other, no, Iron and iron does, Spirit and Spirit does, being born again is getting a new Spirit and no one can give you or restore to the nature Adam was in in the garden but Jesus.

Jesus was born of a spirit, died as a spirit and defeated the devil, so the nature that pleases God can be given to us. Man is subject to death, anyone that dies without this nature of Man as it were being restored back will be an offense to God.

I pray that God heals you, Spirit soul and body that you might see the Light, Shalom(peace)
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by GodsMopol: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI, come and drop your blessing on my thread cheesy
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by GodsMopol: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2017
originakalokalo, I remember you thread back then cheesy
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by iamgenius(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2017
I'm coming GodsMopol.
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
iamgenius:
I'm coming GodsMopol.
Is it true that Jesus said he will send a comforter who is Mohammad?
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by Hier(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Unveiling Jesus To The Muslims by GodsMopol: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Egypt: Coptic Pope Cancels Pence Meeting Over Jerusalem / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Conducts Choir / Is It Necessary to Attend New Year's Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.