Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

No Regret For My Sack -ndanusa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Regret For My Sack -ndanusa (597 Views)

My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi / My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi / I Regret Playing For Nigeria - Michael Eneramo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Regret For My Sack -ndanusa by itekzone: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2010
FORMER Sports Minister/ Chairman National Sports Commission (NSC) Sani Ndanusa has disclosed that he does not have any regrets by action of the Acting President Goodluck Jonathan for sacking him as one of the cabinet member of the Federal Executive Council.

Ndanusa made the disclosure duringhis official handling over to the Director General of the NSC, Chief Patrick Ekeji on Friday.

Read more below:

http:///blogs/blog1.php/sports/no-regret-for-my-sack-ndanusa

(1) (Reply)

Chukwu Want New Legs For Eagles / Nigeria 1- Burkina Faso 0 / Why Praising Eagles For Losing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.