Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Opinions Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Please. (347 Views)

I Need Y'all Opinions Please. / Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please / Send Money Or Visit Instead? Need Opinions Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinions Please. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
My fellow men, I have always been reading and giving opinions on virginity. So today I just decide to sit back and ask you guys. Please be sincere with your response. How many of you cares if the girl you want to marry is not a virgin?

Seriously, I have seen girls that have went as far as saying the best gift they can give their future husband is their virginity. To me its not ooo. The best gift u can give me is ur intellect
Re: Opinions Please. by TEAMvido(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't care if she a virgin or not .....
if u love someone you sacrifice everything for the person .... although she suppose be tear leather.... but if her road is too wide ...am afraid, i no fit love reach that side .... at least let the road width be average...........

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Single Ladies Date Married Men / My Proposal; Things I'll Say To Her On That Day. / Fact: How True? Sum/no Bodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.