Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah (1737 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by BENSU: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
So make we dey under sun/rain vote Una While Una go just dey office dey enjoy abi.

We Nor Go Vote
Yorubas don tell Una wetin go solve Nigeria's problem.

#Restructuring
Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
post=62312505:

Main reasons I hate you guys, no respect for elders, you guys throw insults to who ever disagrees with your stupid ideologies, this is a woman loved by all in Igbo land, you are throwing insult to because she advised Anambrians to vote, I know if it was Ikemba that advise Anambrians to come and exercise their franchise you will ask him if he is stupid? when Ojukwu was alive he never advise any state in southeast to boycott governorship election, majority of you guys think straight no conscience.
Your IPOB brethren. Biafra is sure to be one eldorado grin
Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by pointblank247(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibedun:
To slap an igbo man dey hungry me!
to kill you dey hungry me
pork.

1 Like

Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by ImperialYoruba: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Of all regions SE has worst leaders in terms of political wisdom and vision.

Oduah says " vote or expect troops to storm Anambra".
Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by ImperialYoruba: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Where is Amarabae sef
Re: We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah by ibedun: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
pointblank247:
to kill you dey hungry me
pork.

My brother, fellow Nigerian, abi biafura pig why you go kill person because he slap you? That is called disproportionate reaction nau. Be careful o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Message To Ekiti Voters / Governor Ortom Speaks On Joining PDP After Dumping APC / More Pictures Of Pupils Protesting Against Jaafar Jaafar Today In Kano

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.