Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair - "Inspector General" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair - "Inspector General" (313 Views)

Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair - "Inspector General" by Newsedge: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, has said he is free to date any policewoman of his choice as there is no law stopping him from doing this.

Idris challenged the lawmaker representing Bauchi Central Senatorial District, Senator Isa Misau, who accused him of having an affair with a junior female colleague, to prove him otherwise.

This was made known via a written defence presented through his lawyer, Dr. Alex Iziyon (SAN), to the Senate ad-hoc committee investigating the allegations against him by the senator...

Read more... http://newsedge.com.ng/free-romantic-affair-inspector-general/

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Has The Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals - DSS . / Pcrru..Police Complaint Rapid Response Unit / Police Arrest Charms-bearing Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.