Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us (897 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / AK-47 Rifles And Magazines Found Hidden In A Motorcycle Seat (video) / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Before buying from us, make sure you have the necessary license and documents that will enable you to operate freely.

Who are we?

Warlord.com.ng is a newly registered company that sells rifles and guns to those who need it for protection.

Since we are just starting out, we currently have only 2 type of guns at our store. You can purchase them at http://warlord.com.ng

We offer free shipping and nationwide delivery.

OUR OTHER SERVICES

We can help you buy Rifles, shotguns, ammo from American stores with a charge of $20 per gun.

If you are interested in getting a shotgun or Ak47 do visit our website at

http://warlord.com.ng

or if you need us to buy guns from American store, do send us a message at

contact@warlord.com.ng

Protect yourself today!
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Protect yourself today! Order!!
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
:-) Get your wife a shotgun
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by crazygod(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wow. How can one enter this business? I hear its lucrative after watching that Nicholas Cage movie 'God of War'
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
crazygod:
Wow. How can one enter this business? I hear its lucrative after watching that Nicholas Cage movie 'God of War'
You'll have to get registered first. Costs a lot of money.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by Jakumo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
After when DPO don tell Sgt. Akpan say make he use slap re-set all ya teeth for under station counter, you go begin dey beg say na play you dey play, say you no get anything like gun to sell.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by jerflakes(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Guy na only two guns you get na?

Pumpy and AK

I think say na Arsenal you get sef

Anyway, I like that Pumpy sha, no be the common ones wey dey here

2 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
jerflakes:
Guy na only two guns you get na?

Pumpy and AK

I think say na Arsenal you get sef

Anyway, I like that Pumpy sha, no be the common ones wey dey here
We currently have two types not two guns, more are on the ship right now. Thanks for your comment sir.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by WarlordNg: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
We are at your service sir
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles And Shotguns From Us by 2shure: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
scam
local scam
dont fall for the trick.
if sars catch u.
na r.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Business Man Arraigned In Court For Importing Fake Olive Oil, Others / Court Sends Maryam Sanda Back To Prisons (Photos) / Libyans Raped My Wife And Took Her Away, Edo Returnee Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.